San Carlos, CA

Central Middle School 3

Posted June 01, 2013
Central Middle School has its flaws, but it has great spirit and has great teachers. It could definitley use improvement in the way it chooses it's teachers. In the 2011-2012 school year I had a science teacher who did not even cover the chapters that were in the curriculum. Central could also improve in the way they spend their money. Thank you Central for teaching me half of what I know now. I am now going onto 8th grade and I am very sad to move on to 9th. I'll miss that place.... I guess

Central Middle School 1

Posted September 02, 2012
I went to this school as a student for two years, and was completely unsatisfied. Yes, Central has amazing spirit, cheerleaders, and sports, but does spirit pay the bills? No, it doesn't. At Central they didn't teach me anything. I would turn in complete garbage, and get A's. The students are not motivated and do not try. If you student isn't ahead, doesn't want to be successful, and just wants to live an average joe life, then centrals the place for you. But, if you have a motivated student, who has real potential, and has a future, as a previous student, I'm asking you not to ruin by sending your kid there. Just take a look at the reviews, I dare you to find one with correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. If you think your kid isn't smart, but has a lot of spirit, and good looks, then Central Middle School is the place for you!

Central Middle School 5

Posted October 22, 2011
central is the best 1 school because our teachers our there when we needed.We have great school spirit.There is no bullies.And we work together.We all are central mustangs.Go mustangs.

Posted November 04, 2009
I love the music program, the teacher is great and the kids do an amazing job!

Central Middle School 4

Posted November 03, 2009
Central students have great school spirit & pride

Posted November 03, 2009
Central Middle School has amazing kids. They are so polite and generous to others. Also they teach the kids so much.

Posted October 30, 2009
The teachers and staff are supportive of their students.

Posted October 22, 2009
Parents, students, staff, and administration work together as a community. The teachers care. Great communication.

Posted October 15, 2009
My school is the best place to be because of what they do there. If you need help on anything the teachers are there for you. I am a Central Middle school Mustang!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Central!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted October 15, 2009
Great kids and incredibly helpful and supportive parents.

Central Middle School
828 Chestnut Street, San Carlos, CA  94070
Last modified Central Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 67 reviews. Top