San Clemente, CA

Posted May 19, 2009
I go to this school and i think it is great!! Teachers are nice and really teach you!! I was a new student in the middle of the year and everyone welcomed me with opened arms. Not a lot of homework but if you like your child to read they have a huge library! Fun lunch time activities such as games, great food, and beautiful campus. I used too hate school but now I can not wait until the next day

Posted April 15, 2009

Posted April 05, 2009

Bernice Ayer Middle School 2

Posted January 05, 2009

Posted September 11, 2008

Posted April 12, 2008

Bernice Ayer Middle School 3

Posted August 08, 2007
Our experience at Bernice Ayer Middle School was a bit disappointing. Our son was not challenged academically - usually finishing homework in class or during lunch. Writing instruction seems to be very limited. The school atmosphere tries to be inclusive, with student-body sponsored lunch-time activities, but my son found the social enviornment quite toxic. Kids were mean to anyone who was slightly 'different' - i.e. not a 'popular' jock, but perhaps this is the case in many middle schools these days. I think lip service only is given to character building and teaching students to treat each other with kindness. On the plus side, the teachers seem dedicated, but they have so many students...probably over 130 for each teacher. The online school-loop assignment/grading system is good. The office staff is friendly. However if I had other options I would not choose to send my child to this school.

Posted June 08, 2007
We have moved from Ca,(BAMS)to El Paso, TX (Hornedo) and we were on the best middle school ever! BAMS has the perfect teachers that dedicate to their students, making them achieve higher goals emotionally, academically and be good to society. They take care of a student as a human being, not as a number! And the office staff is wonderful! they are sweet an nice to anyone. And the Principal she really cares about each and every one, not just sitting in her desk, she walks around the school, and greeting people or listening to your concerns. Making time available for you. My kids experience at BAMS was unforgettable, they were involved in Orchestra and in the High Achievement Programs. I Just want to say Thanks to all BAMS, for making a happy students, good citizens, valuables human beings, because the staff at BAMS, loves what they do.

Posted January 08, 2007
The teaching staff at this school is so dedicated! There is such a commitment to finding methods to reach all students effectively. A truly amazing team of professionals work there. Its small size allows students to have a sense of belonging that is very difficult to find at the middle school level.

Bernice Ayer Middle School
1271 Sarmentoso, San Clemente, CA  92673
Last modified Bernice Ayer Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bernice Ayer Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top