Posted September 21, 2014
My son is coming home from school happy everyday since school started. That is a good sign to me. My son also seems very happy with his teachers, especially Mr. Brown. Also, so far, I have gotten lots of help from the office staff.

Shorecliffs Middle School 4

Posted January 15, 2014
Son can't wait to get to school everyday. Loves the majority of his teachers and loves how active PE is where they are always learning new activities. Only concern is there seems to be little homework required?? Front office is not friendly!! They never great you with a hello or smile. I hope they are more pleasant when kids come in. Overall we love this school.

Posted January 03, 2014
As a past student, I have noticed that to a great extent that the teachers at SMS are fantastic ( of course there are few exceptions to this.). The staff and teachers try and succeed in the arduous task of preparing students for high school. Nice campus despite being not shiny and new like maybe VDM or even SJHHS' new campus. The music department is great to listen to (and perform in). The GATE program always seemed full and produced some of the brightest students in my classes at SCHS this year. Yes there are some problems with drug use at the school by the kids and yes they my curse but ask yourself this WHAT SCHOOL DOESN'T? Overall, this school has been the best from my perspective because it prepared me, educated me, made me strive for my goals, and SUCCEED! And this school can do the same for students who attend. Definitely not a waste of time if you let it sink in.

Posted June 17, 2013
Awesome teachers and sweet school all around. beautiful view and stuff as well. Great G.A.T.E Teacher Mr. Brown especially

Shorecliffs Middle School 1

Posted August 08, 2011
My daughter knows lots of kids here who have done drugs, the children cuss, and they are very unfriendly there. My daughter is practically getting down on her hands and knees and begging me to take her out of the school!

Shorecliffs Middle School 3

Posted August 02, 2010
i go there,i am a 7th grader i like the school but i dont ike some teachers because they creep me out and somtimes they are really mean!!!!

Shorecliffs Middle School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
Amazing principle!Good teachers, great staff.Little too big, but that is the sign of the times.

Shorecliffs Middle School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
Wonderful faculty and administrative staff make this a great neighborhood school.

Posted October 19, 2009
great school, great teachers, great principle, great everything!!!!!!!

Shorecliffs Middle School 1

Posted October 16, 2009

Shorecliffs Middle School
240 Via Socorro, San Clemente, CA  92672
Last modified Shorecliffs Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shorecliffs Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top