San Clemente, CA

School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

We are delighted that you are considering Our Lady of Fatima Parish School for your son or daughter. Our mission is to nurture individuals to discover their God-given gifts, to encourage them to use these gifts in the service of others, and to empower them to be models of integrity and peacemakers who work for justice. We parents, school staff, and parish community collaborate in striving for excellence in the education of our children. We expect students who graduate from OLF Parish School to be Christ-like and faith-filled, competent and confident, honest and respectful, appreciative and creative, and cooperative and healthy. We look forward to working together with you in helping your child grow toward fulfilling these goals. Please don t hesitate to call me if you have any questions. I look forward to being of any assistance I can during this exciting stage in your child s school life. Sincerely, Julie L. Tipton Principal
April 11, 2011

Our Lady of Fatima Parish School 4

Posted May 16, 2015
Our Lady of Fatima provides an excellent education for students Pre-k through 8th grade. Our Family has been there for nine years and have been extremely happy. I have one daughter who graduated and was well prepared for High school. The teachers are committed to providing students the skills necessary to succeed academically, socially, and spiritually.

Posted February 10, 2015
Our son has been at OLF since Kindergarten and is now a 6th grader. We have had a few other family members who are OLF Alumni and are doing well. Our Lady of Fatima is a great academic school and when they reach 8th grade students are prepared for high school and more. They are given the tools they need to succeed in life Spiritually, Life Long Learners, Effective Communicators and Globally Responsible Citizens. When you walk on campus you can feel the Love that OLF is all about!

Posted November 05, 2014
I know Our Lady of Fatima Parish School is best school for us. I have two children attend and it was the best experience for everyone. The reason I sent my children was for the faith formation but soon discovered we got more than that! I received a warm welcome from the school and school families. This is a loving community and we have all the same goal for our children which is, love to learn and learn to love. My children received an excellent education and graduated being ready for high school. I was very proud of how my children were groomed for high school. I felt confident they would succeed in their goals and be good faith filled citizens of our community.

Posted November 04, 2014
My daughter started OLF in Kindergarten last year and is currently in the first grade. She loves going to school everyday and I believe that most of this is due to the sense of community she feels at school. The small class size gives the teachers the opportunity to really know each student's strengths and interests. This provides a great environment for her to grow in her academics as well as in her Catholic faith. I continue to be impressed by how much she is learning in all subjects and how much she loves it. I am thankful that the school is able to do this while also making sure her faith is reflected in the daily routines and activities.

Posted October 28, 2014
My son started the TK program mid-year, after we moved to the area. The staff at OLF could not have made his transition easier. First, they were so patient with us and made the admissions process so easy. They never pressured us to send our son to the school. To the contrary, their first area of concern was whether OLF would be a good fit for my son. Second, I was pregnant with my third child and had a complicated pregnancy. Everyone at OLF, from the principal to the parents did everything they could to help us out and accommodate my situation. I felt they genuinely cared about me and my family. Lastly, and most importantly, my son thrived in TK. He went from being unable to write his name, to writing it, and scribbling, to coloring in the lines. His learning curve shot way up and we were surprised and impressed at his progress in only a few short months. Although we had thought about sending him to public school for kindergarten, we were so pleased with his progress and the intimate feel of the school that we decided to continue his enrollment at OLF. It truly is a great Catholic school that teaches religious values and the curriculum in a cohesive manner.

Posted October 26, 2014
There is so much to love about Our Lady Of Fatima. Students who attend this school are blessed with an abundance of care and support from the teachers, their principal, parents and even the sweet ladies in the office. Our Lady Of Fatima is a small school with a huge sense of family. Seeing my child academically thrive and grow in faith every year makes me thankful to be a part of this amazing school. I honestly can't imagine a better school for my children to attend.

Posted December 06, 2013
Our Lady of Fatima Parish School is a 21st Century Learning community founded in 1965 that has educated students in South Orange County for nearly 50 years. Nestled among the rolling hills of San Clemente, the school is fully accredited and staffed by an outstanding team of nurturing and dedicated teachers. The campus offers a welcoming learning environment for all students that pervades on the value of family. OLF is a dynamic, technology-driven institution of learning that prides itself on academic rigor and high student expectations that empowers today s children to promote tomorrow s leaders. OLF s students are committed learners who demonstrate excellence in academic expectations, technology acquisition, and service to their community. The cross-curricular/cross-cultural approach to instruction gives students differentiated opportunities to explore, investigate and demonstrate understanding by means of a hands-on approach to learning. Academic rigor aligned with innovative electives creates faith-filled student gains a love for life-long learning, becomes an effective communicator and a globally responsible citizen.

Posted September 20, 2013
Our son has been at Our Lady of Fatima Parish School since Kindergarten. He is now in 5th grade. We truly feel OLF is a part of our family. The approach to teaching the students to be courteous, kind and caring Catholics is what sets OLF apart. We have many friends that have their children at OLF and each one says the same thing, they love it!

Posted September 17, 2013
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic School is the hidden treasure by the sea. I have had both of my children attend OLF since Kindergarten and now my oldest is in college graduating last year from Jserra. My children have loved learning and attending this small loving school. You should be aware that this school is small and able to attend to your child needs with small classroom sizes. My children have faith and reflects on their actions on a daily basis. The teachers are wonderful and attentive. What I like most is the family environment that is here. I have beautiful kind hearted friends that I extend to after school hours and cherish for life. I recommend OLF to you and your family. Go and visit the school and you will understand who we are and get the same feelings.

Posted September 17, 2013
I can't imagine being at any other school. I always knew there was a reason we switched to Fatima 2 weeks before Kindergarten started for my daughter 5 years ago. And the affirmations just keep coming. The latest being the constant love and support the entire student body, the staff and the families have shown our family after my daughter experienced a traumatic injury resulting in having to withdrawal from school for now. They keep her present in their hearts and prayers and make every attempt to make her feel included in school activities. They have also rallied around my younger daughter ( 2nd grader) with love and support as well. God had a plan for us to be in this little pearl in the ocean we call OLF.

Our Lady of Fatima Parish School
105 La Esperanza, San Clemente, CA  92672
Last modified Our Lady of Fatima Parish School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady of Fatima Parish School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top