New Life Christian Academy 5

Posted October 07, 2014
Me encanta la educaci n que tiene mi hijo tanto espiritual como educativa esta feliz hay mucho amor , respeto, paciencia sobretodo los que no saben ingl s

New Life Christian Academy 1

Posted March 24, 2012
we did a mistake by enrolling our kids in NLCA. We are suffering the consequences know, my son is extremely behind in math, reading. All the trophies received of a straight "A" student are false. My son was never encourage to read a book and beacuse of this he has difficult in reading.

New Life Christian Academy 2

Posted February 24, 2011
As a parent who wants their children to receive a rigorous education that is be strong in History and writing, this school was not a good fit. My child was accelerated in Math (by the teacher). I found that this had backfired. My child came to hate math. It turns out that my eldest was doing third grade Math by the end of first grade, but had not had a solid enough foundation to thrive. I had to back up and re-teach him his facts at home. This may have been an isolated incident, but it was our experience. If enrolling a child at this school, I would highly recommend re-enforcing all work at home. If you want your child to attend a 4 year college immediately after high school, you would do best to not attend the high school here. Elementary school is Ok, but weak on writing.

New Life Christian Academy
3747 Sunset Lane, San Diego, CA  92173
Last modified New Life Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
New Life Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top