San Diego, CA

Posted August 02, 2013
I am now going into my junior year in high school and want to thank all of my CHA teachers and the whole CHA family for preparing me so well. I entered HS at a 10th grade AP level having taken many of the course requirements in MS. Thank you Ms. Stanley! HS has been a breeze despite taking all AP's after being through what Mr. Z called RIGOR.

Posted July 29, 2013
Amazing school faculty staff and administration. Nothing is too large or small to ask for. You are always greeted with a smile! The academics is very rigorous both my children no matter their levels were challenged! Thanks for an amazing school year last year and looking forward to an amazing year this year!

Chabad Hebrew Academy 3

Posted May 16, 2013
Rigorous academics, awesome teachers, 1/2 day is religious, more emphasis on the arts and less on religion. Religion should be moderate. Kids need balance in every aspect. Need effective counseling, options to explore dance, music, cultures, art, theater, spanish, technology, singing, etc. more time for recess and less in religion. Exposure to homeless, all races and religions, etc.

Posted February 20, 2013
Excellent teachers, great school leadership, VERY customer friendly - the administration and teachers treat parents and students as partners toward bringing about success for each student not adversaries- rigorous academics, great athletics program, music, arts, SCIENCE, Experiential education, values and character education, and students get into the best high school programs going directly into AP classes and honors programs. Bottom line the school cares and will do everything possible for the success of my child.

Posted November 30, 2011
Wow, let me just say, CHA is an amazing gem of a school that my kids adore coming to every day. The teachers are brilliant, the education, values, life skills and private school extras are all top class. I am heavily involved with a cross section of moms and families at CHA and know for certain that not a single family has left in the past few years due to financial assistance even after both parents have lost jobs. The school takes extra care that kids come first, tuition concerns far afterward. I receive significant tuition assistance and went through a professional yet caring and equitable process. The school was only too willing to take into consideration any of our additional financial concerns and made the process smooth, painless and most importantly with our dignity intact. We are always made to feel as if we are the most important family there and no one other than the tuition assistance coordinator who works with an outside company called PSAS knows anything otherwise. The school has gone through great effort to ensure that it is not only for the elite but all are welcome and they put their money where their mouth is. My friends have all shared similar experiences.

Posted October 27, 2011
We've been at CHA for over 3 years now having come from top east coast private schools beforehand (full disclosure: I sat on the board of one.) Multiple friends of ours are in other local private or jewish day schools and we've gained a fairly extensive understanding of the varying quality and programming of education offerings in the region. Unreservedly, we can share that CHA has one key component that is unique to them, bar none. Of course we expect brilliant academics, tolerant Jewish values and balanced extra curricular offerings. As well as great teachers, nurturing environment, individualized and advanced course work, college prep, long lasting relationships, cutting edge campus, great leadership and a diverse student body. CHA gets a check for each of these factors. The one factor that makes it truly unique is the overall school culture of a commitment to constantly learn, grow and improve. This culture is not just at the top but all the way through teachers, students and staff. Kudos for role modeling life-long learning for our children!

Posted November 28, 2010
What more can I say - Kids, love learning, teachers are passionate about educating, and while everyone else is cutting arts, sports and science my kids school is expanding these important programs to unprecedented levels! We love CHA!!

Posted October 10, 2010
What an incredible start to the school year. I don't know how the school keeps on doing it! Every year the school grows exponentially better beyond expectation and without local comparison. This years addition of the school-wide kibbutz gardens and aquaponic greenhouse have gotten the kids energized above and beyond what any student should be for going to school and science. My first grader comes home excited about going what she did in school everyday. Thank you CHA!

Posted June 17, 2010
100% parent satisfaction rating across the board. CHA is constantly improving its offerings for the betterment of its students. The core ethos of constant improvement is the foundation of this administration. When you think that it can't get any better they are constantly surprising us. My kids love going to school and unlike mom or dad have become passionate about math and reading. It is a warm and welcoming community of parents, students and teachers who all have the same goal in mind to help my child!

Posted June 28, 2009