Posted May 08, 2007

Posted May 03, 2007

Sam And Rose Stein Education Center 5

Posted June 28, 2006
This school is awesome! My public school exeperience was horrible. The teachers and staff are very caring and work very hard to help my child succeed.

Posted September 07, 2004
This school has been a great disappointment to us. My sons scores have dropped 20% due to lack of education being taught to him. Some of the measures used for discipline may be working for some students, but my son has been miserable there. And I am having trouble geting him to another school. A few of the teachers there, are more worried about a lawsuit, than doing their job. And are the first to speak out and say things like fine dont bring the student back. I am not happy and dissatisfied.

Sam And Rose Stein Education Center
6145 Decena Drive, San Diego, CA  92120
Last modified Sam And Rose Stein Education Center is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Sam And Rose Stein Education Center Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top