Posted October 01, 2014
My school is amazing because I get to be a part of California Cadet Corps. My favorite part about being a Cadet is earning the ranks and learning new things, doing PT, being apart of the color guard, and making friends with other Cadets.

Posted October 01, 2014
My school is amazing because they let me be a part of CA Cadet Corps, a military based program that teaches me and the other Cadets leadership skills and military knowledge that will help me if i want to join the military (which I do). I love that the program is so similar to the military and it keeps me physically fit and i get to move through all the different ranks.

Posted September 25, 2014
The Charter School of San Diego in North Park is a great school with good teachers that are very knowledgeable about different subjects, like my teacher Miss Brown. She is a really nice teacher who helps me a lot in my many school subjects.

Posted September 25, 2014
The Charter School of San Diego is an amazing place to attend school! I like the small classroom environment and the one-on-one help. You can take your time on a class and finish at your own pace. I highly recommend attending the Charter School. The students also have computers available and this classroom is stocked with art and school supplies. My teacher and the teachers assistant are also pretty amazing. This school also has an ROTC program available and the teachers have provided me with great opportunities to become a better person outside of school as well as in school.

Posted September 24, 2014
I'm at the Horton plaza location. This school is nice because you interact with the teachers. The teachers are nice too. I also like the air conditioning. :)

Posted September 24, 2014
The Charter School of San Diego in North Park deserves a 5 star rating because the teaching method of one-on-one with students like me is helpful. Ms. Brown has been an amazing teacher and always willing to help.

Posted September 18, 2014
I have very much enjoyed my time here at this Altus location in North Park, so far. The teachers and staff is very friendly and helpful and shows much concern towards your choice in career and other future endeavors and to kids like me, that means a lot. The Charter School of San Diego offers a great education at a good convenience So it works out with people who run a tight schedule, the only things that need improving are the supplies in textbooks.

Charter School of San Diego 4

Posted September 18, 2014
Charter School of San Diego (North Park) helped me in many ways. This school will work with your schedule and one on on attention. I came to this school with low credits, all i can say is that this school helped me get back on track... Besides that We can Use Longer Vacations!!!!

Posted September 17, 2014
This school is so awesome. the temperature helps me concentrate while its hot outside its nice and comfortable in the room. there are such kind teachers and so many supplies. if you need help a teacher is right there.

Posted September 17, 2014
Is a great school I always refer other parents to enroll their children, Miss Beasley has been a great motivator for my girls to graduate you don't find many teachers with this quality.

Charter School of San Diego
10170 Huennekens Street, San Diego, CA  92121
(858) 678-2020
Last modified Charter School of San Diego is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12
Charter School of San Diego Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 61 reviews.