Posted November 18, 2014
The Charter School of San Diego is a great school. The learning center is nice and quiet and has all the resources I need. My teacher (Ms. Brown) always provides me with helpful study links, school events, and important test dates. She also provides help whenever I need it and this has allowed me to excel in my courses. Overall the Charter School of San Diego is a great school and I'd highly recommend it to all my friends.

Posted November 09, 2014
I cant express how fortunate my Son is to be in this school. Learning is actually possible here as opposed to traditional public school setting. The Jr High school in our area was overwhelmed with troubled students and understaffed. This left no room for well behaved student to get academic help. I was even turned away by the student counselor when I sought help for my sons failing math grades. Now my son is actually learning and excelling, Thanks to the limitless help and great dedicated teachers.

Posted November 06, 2014
The Altus Institute charter school at UTC is my favorite school of the ones i've been to, the teachers are communicative and eager to help, the work is interesting and the 1 subject-at-a-time curriculum lets me focus on what i'm learning.

Posted November 03, 2014
I like Charter School of San Diego, it's a great school. I like how they give you one subject at a time and they help you when needed.

Charter School of San Diego 4

Posted October 14, 2014
I think my school is great! i like that its a one subject learning experience at a time! Having it that way helps me better understand the subject. My teacher is also very nice, i'm happy that we have a connection and that shes there for me when im having difficulties. i think transferring to a charter school from a regular school has been the best decision made .

Posted October 03, 2014
The North Park site at the Charter School of San Diego has helped me out a lot since I first got here. My grades have improved and the teachers were a big help too. I love this school because not only are all the teachers helpful and take their time to work with each student and help them understand but that there's no disruptions so it's easy to get work done faster. I really recommend coming to this school to improve your grades and earn credits faster.

Posted October 02, 2014
The Charter School of San Diego is one of the best schools i have bin in because not only is it self learning witch shows responsibility and character but it also has a CA Cadet Corps program. CA Cadet Corps is a military based program that not only encourages leadership but also demands school work and grades to be passing if not high than passing.

Posted October 01, 2014
My school is amazing because I get to be a part of California Cadet Corps. My favorite part about being a Cadet is earning the ranks and learning new things, doing PT, being apart of the color guard, and making friends with other Cadets.

Posted October 01, 2014
My school is amazing because they let me be a part of CA Cadet Corps, a military based program that teaches me and the other Cadets leadership skills and military knowledge that will help me if i want to join the military (which I do). I love that the program is so similar to the military and it keeps me physically fit and i get to move through all the different ranks.

Posted September 25, 2014
The Charter School of San Diego in North Park is a great school with good teachers that are very knowledgeable about different subjects, like my teacher Miss Brown. She is a really nice teacher who helps me a lot in my many school subjects.

Charter School of San Diego
10170 Huennekens Street, San Diego, CA  92121
(858) 678-2020
Last modified Charter School of San Diego is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12
Charter School of San Diego Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 67 reviews. Top