Public charter
San Diego, CA
Students enrolled: 2,767
After care: No

Posted April 10, 2015
This school really helps with the learning process of a student. They have amazing programs like the Cadet Corps. It's not as time consuming as traditional school and it helps that you take on 1 course at a time. The Cadet Corps is a program I'm apart of we have fun going to events like Summer Camp, Parades, NCO School, and Leadership School. The Cadet Corps is a better program compared to JROTC we are friendly and the commandants are friendly and are great teachers. I like this program because it helps me prepare for the military and shows discipline, and I am glad that I joined this school.

Posted March 13, 2015
Charter School of San Diego has helped me a lot, they gave me an opportunity to learn from my mistakes during my previous high school and gave me a chance to redeem myself. The teachers here are very nice and straight forward. Charter School of San Diego has helped me a lot and helped me create a path after high school.

Posted March 13, 2015
My school has been such a great help to my educational career. They have been understanding and patient with me while pushing me to graduate on time. The teachers are helpful and always try to provide one on one time with students to make sure they're understanding all their courses. The students are also well behaved and present good character.

Posted February 15, 2015
A great schools and teachers :) almost graduating and the experience has been great I wish I would've came to cssd earlier!

Posted December 08, 2014
Charter School of San Diego gave our son a "second chance" in high school. Mrs. Chung believed in him and saw his potential. She was more than patient and encouraged him to succeed. Being given the freedom to work at his own pace taught him what he was capable of achieving. He decided to take the CHSPE last October. Mrs. Chung provided valuable advice for taking the test and our son passed it. We are grateful for the opportunities The Charter School of San Diego offered.
3 people found this helpful

Posted December 02, 2014
I strongly recommend The Charter School of San Diego to anyone who wants a good education. I loved the fact that it was independent study and that the environment was perfect for concentrating on school work. The teachers are helpful and the work is very doable! If you want to succeed as well as graduate and work at your pace, this school is right for you!

Posted November 18, 2014
The Charter School of San Diego is a great school. The learning center is nice and quiet and has all the resources I need. My teacher (Ms. Brown) always provides me with helpful study links, school events, and important test dates. She also provides help whenever I need it and this has allowed me to excel in my courses. Overall the Charter School of San Diego is a great school and I'd highly recommend it to all my friends.

Posted November 09, 2014
I cant express how fortunate my Son is to be in this school. Learning is actually possible here as opposed to traditional public school setting. The Jr High school in our area was overwhelmed with troubled students and understaffed. This left no room for well behaved student to get academic help. I was even turned away by the student counselor when I sought help for my sons failing math grades. Now my son is actually learning and excelling, Thanks to the limitless help and great dedicated teachers.
2 people found this helpful

Posted November 06, 2014
The Altus Institute charter school at UTC is my favorite school of the ones i've been to, the teachers are communicative and eager to help, the work is interesting and the 1 subject-at-a-time curriculum lets me focus on what i'm learning.

Posted November 03, 2014
I like Charter School of San Diego, it's a great school. I like how they give you one subject at a time and they help you when needed.

Charter School of San Diego
10170 Huennekens Street, San Diego, CA  92121
(858) 678-2020
Last modified Charter School of San Diego is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12
Charter School of San Diego Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 71 reviews. Top