Bad
Good

Holly Drive Leadership Academy 3

Posted August 13, 2015
My children haven't attended this school for to long so my rating is based on that aswell.however in the short time we've been here ms. James has been very helpful in regards to my sons iep and overall education. I appreciate all the help i can get from public schooling.I anticipate a good coming year.

Holly Drive Leadership Academy 1

Posted August 17, 2009
I am a visiting teacher that has visited this school. The classrooms were bare and the children lacked respect. There was very minimal learning that was accomplished in this class because there were so many disciplinary issues. I have been a visiting teacher at almost every San Diego Unified School and this was by far the worst. In my opinion, with the economic crisis, this school should have been shut down. There are much better options for a charter school (ex. Webster- similar in terms of socio economic with much more learning).

Holly Drive Leadership Academy 5

Posted September 18, 2008
For a small Charter school; Holly Drive will support your child in their academic endeavors. Teaching staff is awesome! Blessed with a working principal who works hard to ensure the student's lives are enriched and their academic success is encouraged. Everyone is willing to go that extra mile to assist and develop future leaders.

Holly Drive Leadership Academy 4

Posted September 26, 2005
I have 5 children and my oldest child has been attending HDLA since she was in the 2nd grade, she is now in the 8th grade. I like holly drive because I like the teaching staff. I wish we could go back to the days when we had competitions with other schools right before the state testing, that really seemed to hype the children up. In addition I like Harambee, the children love it as well. HDLA is not just a school it's also our childrens 2nd home.

Holly Drive Leadership Academy
4801 Elm Street, San Diego, CA  92102-1354
Last modified Holly Drive Leadership Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.