K-1|Private

Bad
Good

Both of my sons have attended Emmaus over the past four years and my youngest is now entering his last year of pre-K. We feel so blessed to have found this school based on a recommendation from a neighbor. When my oldest son was born, I literally toured a dozen preschools (including almost all of the Montessori schools in the city) trying to find the perfect fit for our family. When I toured Emmaus, I had that instant feeling that this was THE ONE. The teachers are all very warm and welcoming, the students and families are diverse, and the curriculum has everything from the traditional Montessori curriculum to PE, to art, to Spanish, and field trips. As an educator, I know how important such experiences are in the developing brain of a preschooler. We feel like we are part of the Emmaus family and I know it will be hard to leave at the end of this next year.

It is a very good school my child loves it. All teachers and assistants are great.

I am so glad that my dauther attends this school. She is so independent, and she is only four years old. She can read and write now. If you are looking for a great school, you can rest now and apply to AMMAUS.

My daughter has been in this school since she was 2.5 years old and loves this place. She just turned 4 and she can even read and write a little bit. I remember when my daughter was almost 3 years old she came back from school and she named all the planets in solar system in the right order from sun and described a little each of the planets. She wasn't even 3 yet!!! I couldn't believe it. She amazed me a lot of time by how much things they learned. I can even make my daughter to go to sleep earlier if I promise her that we will come to school earlier because she wants to see her friends and her teacher. She says that she loves all of school's teachers.

I looked at several preschools before selecting this one for my daughter. They have provided such an encouraging environment for the children, the change after just 8 months has been amazing. She is more helpful at home, has learned skills to be independent and confident, and is interested in learning about all things. Seeing her blossom here has been a wonderful thing to experience. We moved away shortly after enrolling and have been commuting 45 minutes to keep her here!

Forgot to say my 4 year old is reading, spelling and writing in preschool...and it is because of the great teachers of EMMAUS.

Emmaus is a great school for your children. I have been very impressed with the school and I tell everyone I meet who has children about the school. I highly recommend it.

Last modified Emmaus Today Christian Montessori is a Private school that serves grades K-1