Public charter
San Diego, CA
Students enrolled: 1,066
After care: No

Posted August 21, 2015
My daughter's teacher, Mrs. Diaz, was incredibly nice and helpful. She made it a pleasant and productive experience for the times my daughter was at the physical location working on her course work. We liked that she was able to complete most of the class online but that if we had any questions, Mrs. Diaz was available and always replied and kept communicating with us through out the course. She was persistent with keeping up with my daughter's progress which helped keep her motivated but also allowed her to work at her own pace. Overall it was a great experience for us.

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted August 19, 2015
The teachers were available for questions, but instruction was not very evident. All learning happened by my student reading.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted August 19, 2015
Individualized timelines for coursework helped encourage my son to complete all assignments. This encouraged persistence

Audeo Charter School 4

Posted August 19, 2015
The teacher responded to email questions, and provided feedback on progress. Specific grades were not very accessible, but my son whose motivation varies, finished the class and earned a good grade. The individualized pacing was perfect

Posted August 17, 2015
Our son took a class this summer to get ahead during the school year and it was a great experience for him. His teacher, Ms. Duvall, was positive, helpful, organized, and great at communicating with both the students and parents. Audeo's clearly stated assignments and progress reports really helped our son achieve success. He's already planning on taking another class next summer.

Posted August 14, 2015
Audeo offers a fantastic program! My daughter (a 10th grader) was able to get ahead and take another year of language over the summer so that she can now take other classes during the school year that interest her. The program was terrific and she learned a lot - she is excited to do it again next year. Great teachers (we loved Mrs. Prak) , flexible schedule, and a wonderful online program that lets the student set the pace.

Posted August 13, 2015
I have enjoyed working at Audeo these past two summers so much. Not only have the courses been easy for me to understand but the teacher have also been amazing. They are so helpful and it has helped me to want to come in and work.

Posted August 05, 2015
Audeo is a great school because you can catch up on credits quickly, they offer a flexible schedule, the environment is welcoming and positive. Ever since freshman year, I had to be moving from city to city back and forth between schools due to personal and medical issues and it made me fall behind on my credits because the schools work differently so I had lost credits that I had already earned. Audeo was the best option for me, it helped me get back on track with my credits, I raised my GPA, I was motivated at Audeo. I would've still been in high school if it wasn't for Audeo. Mrs. Diaz was my teacher and she is the most amazing teacher. She helped me so much, motivated me, encouraged me, pushed me to be the best that I can be, I'm very thankful for having a teacher like Mrs. Diaz. The teachers try to help their students in any way that they can, they want to see the students succeed. I'm happy that I graduated from Audeo! I love this school and I'm forever thankful and greatful for Audeo and the amazing teachers.

Posted August 05, 2015
My son recently graduated 12th grade through Audeo Charter School. We were extremely pleased with the whole experience. He was behind on credits and was able to catch up in a timely manner to graduate. The schedule is flexible and Mrs. Diaz was the best teacher my son has ever had by far! We tried other high schools in our area and they were very disappointing. I couldn't be more grateful to have found Audeo! I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 22, 2015
My daughter just finished 7th grade at Audeo in Westminster (which was her first semester after switching from public middle school in Los Alamitos). In terms of efficiency and functionality I would rate Audeo 10 stars out of 10. The bottom line is my daughter spends less time learning more. Since I work full time, I can’t be helping her too much, however, the time that I spend involves teaching only – versus, while in regular school, we were in constant chase of “missing” and “late” assignments. Audeo is similar to college program when student enrolls into class, gets supplied with the syllabus, books, and instructions. Audeo made it easier to pinpoint the problem area (if it exists), and the grades she receives at Audeo is a reflection of her studying. There is no adjustment of 50% for late work or “missing assignments”. Speaking of teachers, no matter how many questions my daughter had, all of the questions were addressed. She was able to receive “one on one” time that she never received in her old school. Now, that she completed her first semester at Audeo, her GPA went up to 3.4 from 1 and 2.5 in prior two semesters of public school. I am very grateful for the opportunity being accepted in Audeo and allowing my daughter to gain self-confidence.

10170 Huennekens Street, San Diego, CA  92121