Public charter
San Diego, CA
Students enrolled: 1,066
After care: No

Posted April 18, 2015
My son had developed cancer just prior to the holidays. This health issue required surgery. It affected his grades in both semesters of his senior year in high school. As a result, he needed to take/retake a few classes after all of his friends graduated. Being only seventeen at the time, and pushed out of his high school, my son needed to wait almost a full year, until he was 18, in order to go to adult education. Fortunately, an administrator let us know about the Audeo Charter school option in Pacific Beach. I'm very happy to say that he will be finished with the program in about two weeks and will be getting his high school diploma. Had he needed to go to Adult Ed, he would still be waiting to get started due to the timing of his birthdate. Also, this personal, independent, one on one program worked very well for him. We were very impressed with the teachers and layout of the program at his location in Pacific Beach. They truly cared about and for him. I wish I could say the same about his prior, traditional school environment. Please keep in mind that these were health conditions beyond his control.

Posted April 15, 2015
Previously I moved from LA to San Diego in high hopes of succeeding my senior year. The high school I was attending had crazy students and unresponsive teachers. After attending Audeo Charter School I have completed my classes and I am working toward graduating in a more positive light. I highly recommend Audeo Charter School to anyone that wants to succeed and thrive.

Audeo Charter School 4

Posted January 08, 2015
I heard about this school from a friend, I haven't been going here for long but I really like it!

Posted January 08, 2015
my school is the best school I have been to because I hurt my leg at the school I was at before and that school didn't help out with any thing and the school I'm at now got me caught up with all my work to get me graduated

Posted December 19, 2014
The school helped me to pass and understand all my classes. My teacher was always there to help, absolutely the best school I've attended.

Audeo Charter School 4

Posted December 15, 2014
i think the school is a great school and is a great work space. .

Posted December 15, 2014
Audeo is a really easy school because you can work at your own pace and wont have to rush to turn stuff in. I like Audeo because it is really easy and they help you so that you can get good grades. Audeo is a school that I would recommend to people in 6-12 grade because they wont have to go to school 5 days a week they would only have to go 3-4 days a week and you learn a lot in those 3-4 days.

Posted December 11, 2014
Audeo is a great school in my opinion because you can catch up on credits easily, there's a flexible schedule which is also helpful in a lot of ways and I've gotten so much help here. The teachers here are great, they are always helping the students and always making sure that we have our work in and we are caught up. Audeo is a great school to attend because you go at your own pace and if you need help, the teachers are always there to help. There are many courses to take and there's also workshops to help you with math, english, or get you prepared for the CAHSEE. I am so happy to be apart of this school and I'm very excited to graduate from Audeo.

Posted December 09, 2014
My son attends Audeo's Pacific Beach Learning Center and is doing exceptionally well. He moved to this charter school more than 3 years ago, and it has made all the difference in how he succeeds in school. It took some time for me to move beyond thinking he was not receiving as well-rounded an education as traditional school; however, I am completely convinced that Audeo's personalized education, their teachers, and his freedom to work at his own pace is what is making my son the huge success he is today in school. Thanks Audeo!

Posted December 09, 2014
I have been thrilled with my son's progress since he moved to Audeo Charter School. His teacher, Mrs. McManus, is first rate and truly cares about her students. She is always available to discuss his progress, and always knows exactly what is going on with him, something that simply never happened at his previous school. The one-on-one focus is perfect for making students always accountable: it is always very clear what assignments they need to complete, what they need to work on, and when it needs to be done by. This is a huge help to me as a parent, because I always had problems determining where my son was at any given point in the semester using just the online grading tools typically used in other high schools, and because his teachers simply were not responsive to requests for updates. In addition, my son says he is learning more at Audeo than he ever did at public high school, because he really has to understand the concepts before he can move on to the next section. While this makes it more challenging for him, this form of instruction is better preparing him for his next steps in education. Thank you Audeo for providing a great learning environment for my son!

Audeo Charter School