Public charter
After care: No

Audeo Charter School
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 22, 2015
My daughter just finished 7th grade at Audeo in Westminster (which was her first semester after switching from public middle school in Los Alamitos). In terms of efficiency and functionality I would rate Audeo 10 stars out of 10. The bottom line is my daughter spends less time learning more. Since I work full time, I can’t be helping her too much, however, the time that I spend involves teaching only – versus, while in regular school, we were in constant chase of “missing” and “late” assignments. Audeo is similar to college program when student enrolls into class, gets supplied with the syllabus, books, and instructions. Audeo made it easier to pinpoint the problem area (if it exists), and the grades she receives at Audeo is a reflection of her studying. There is no adjustment of 50% for late work or “missing assignments”. Speaking of teachers, no matter how many questions my daughter had, all of the questions were addressed. She was able to receive “one on one” time that she never received in her old school. Now, that she completed her first semester at Audeo, her GPA went up to 3.4 from 1 and 2.5 in prior two semesters of public school. I am very grateful for the opportunity being accepted in Audeo and allowing my daughter to gain self-confidence.

Audeo Charter School 4

Posted June 09, 2015
Audeo charter school is a great option for self motivated students. Our daughter was near the end of high school, and just wanted to finish her classes and be done. Audeo provided a structured program for her to finish in a reasonable amount of time. Audeo also provided relevant senior course work such as printing up a resume and filling out college applications. My only word of caution is that your child MUST be motivated as most of the responsibility falls on them to get the work done.

Posted May 28, 2015
Audeo Charter School has provided our son a successful alternative education option that trumps our local public middle school, which has become overly congested and intolerant to kids that don't fit into a convenient "one size fits all" mold. Our son works at his own pace and is doing great! He loves his teacher, Mrs. Daniels. He appreciates how she discusses his weekly progress one-on-one and gives him positive reinforcement to continue working toward his weekly goals. It's wonderful to see our son regain his confidence and thrive in school. We recommend this school highly and cannot say enough good things about it.

Posted May 08, 2015
My daughters were almost a year behind when they started at Audeo. Thanks to their great teacher Mrs Yourex they caught up very quickly and they are graduating on schedule The teachers at Audeo are great they keep your child motivated and help them reach their goal.

Posted May 08, 2015
Audeo charter school is a very incredible school. I was about a year behind in school and my teacher Mrs. Yourex motivated me to complete my way through all of the courses I took. I achieved my goal and completed all my work on time for graduation. If you choose this school I promise you will love it and all of the loving teachers here. You will be satisfied with your work.

Posted May 08, 2015
Everytime I wanted to quit school the amazing teachers opened my eyes to a amazing job opportunity. The always made me feel like I can do and believe in me

Posted May 07, 2015
I came from a very crazy high school that didn't provide a lot of attention to each individual student. At Audeo, the teachers provide their attention to each and every student. They make time in their busy schedules to help with any questions you have. This was by far the best school I have ever been to. Especially the Kearny Mesa location. I loved my teacher Ms. Bunney. Now known as Mrs. Marquardt! Also, they have a lot of nice TA's. They're very helpful as well. Thank you Audeo for providing me with such a great learning experience. I'm really going to miss this school. Xoxo, Cynthia F.

Audeo Charter School 4

Posted May 07, 2015
Audeo Charter School was a perfect fit for my daughter. She was able to work at her own pace and complete her courses in a timely manner. She learned a lot about time management. She had excellent guidance and support from her teachers. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted May 07, 2015
Audeo is a wonderful school. When my son started he was a year behind and failing all his classes and hated school. Now my son has A's and B's and is on his way to being caught up and graduating on time. Mrs. MarkLand is a wonderful teacher who takes the time to help and motivate her students. Thanks to Audeo my son has a bright future

Posted April 18, 2015
My son had developed cancer just prior to the holidays. This health issue required surgery. It affected his grades in both semesters of his senior year in high school. As a result, he needed to take/retake a few classes after all of his friends graduated. Being only seventeen at the time, and pushed out of his high school, my son needed to wait almost a full year, until he was 18, in order to go to adult education. Fortunately, an administrator let us know about the Audeo Charter school option in Pacific Beach. I'm very happy to say that he will be finished with the program in about two weeks and will be getting his high school diploma. Had he needed to go to Adult Ed, he would still be waiting to get started due to the timing of his birthdate. Also, this personal, independent, one on one program worked very well for him. We were very impressed with the teachers and layout of the program at his location in Pacific Beach. They truly cared about and for him. I wish I could say the same about his prior, traditional school environment. Please keep in mind that these were health conditions beyond his control.

Audeo Charter School