Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (10 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (9 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (11 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (10 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (10 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (4 responses)

Posted June 29, 2016
Audeo Charter is a wonderful alternative to a traditional high school campus. As a parent, I was initially reluctant to consider a charter school for my then 10th grade son. However, with much insistence from him, I gave Audeo a chance. I am happy and proud to say that my son completed the 11th and 12th grades there and graduated on June 9, 2016! We experienced nothing short of absolute professionalism combined with genuine care and concern. Each and every staff member at Audeo Kearny and Mission Valley always met and or exceeded my expectations, and provided great support. I am definitely a proud and satisfied parent, and I take any and every opportunity to refer and encourage fellow parents to look at Audeo Charter! Thank you, thank you, thank you . Shot out to Mrs. Paravati, you are awesome! Sincerely, Audra Collins...

Posted June 15, 2016
my sons grades have improved since attending. He finally is enjoying school and feeling very confident. Thank you Miss Freeman for all your time and hard work.

Posted April 16, 2016
We have been at Audeo Charter for roughly 2 years and my son is thriving! Ms Diaz is an absolute miracle worker. Having failed 9th grade, I was very concerned to say the least! Now he has a 3.2 GPA and is looking forward to college. The counselor has also been great at keeping both of us on track and reaching goals. Overall In my opinion it is a well structured, safe and supportive learning environment. Also, if awards were given to teachers who truly give it 200% Ms Diaz would win hands down!!

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted April 16, 2016
When there are issues either personally or in general they ask questions and listen to both student and parent.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted April 14, 2016
Thank you so much Ms. Diaz for everything you do for Josh! You are an amazing teacher and I appreciate your dedication to my son and the communication you have with our family. I never have to wonder if Josh is on track or behind as you always keep me posted on his progress. You inform us about outside school activities that Josh would be interested in and go the distance to make sure he attends! You are very much appreciated :)

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted April 14, 2016
My sons grades have completely turned around and he is on track for graduation! I owe that to the dedication of his teachers and his desire to work hard. Positive feedback goes a long way!

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted April 14, 2016
The school expects for their students to show up when they are scheduled and that teaches responsibility and respect.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted April 14, 2016
My sons teacher communicates with me at least once a week and keeps me up to date with grades and assignments. She sends positive feedback to both myself and my son to reinforce his hard work. His teacher goes out of her way to make sure he's involved in outside school events that she knows are important to his success!

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted April 14, 2016
All students are given every opportunity to succeed and that is what makes this school fair! It fosters an environment that forces honestly in that students are given work to do on their own time and expected to be honest about what they are doing and are held accountable.

Posted April 14, 2016
Our experience at Audeo Charter School has been amazing! My son was struggling in the traditional school environment but has completely turned his grades around since we moved him to Audeo. He has been blessed with two teachers that care about his success and provide to him quality teaching! I would highly recommend Audeo Charter School!

10170 Huennekens Street, San Diego, CA  92121-2964