Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Outstanding school. For the last 3 years, we have put our 3 kids in it, so we have experience almost every class. The kindergarten is fantastic : the kids are taught to read and count (very well !), but even more importantly the learn about values, how to give their best, and how to learn. It blew me away (still does !). I can only recommend this great school !

My daughters both started at CGC at 8 weeks old in the Gold Team. They will both graduate from Kindergarten, Green Team with Mrs. Solomon. Every one of the teachers & staff at CGC is wonderful. Their loving, caring, nurturing environment helps parents feel comfortable leaving their kids, all while the children blossom in to confident, well-mannered young individuals. Kids are a reflection of their parents, but when you have a wonderful school environment like CGC, there is no doubt that the staff at CGC helps mold your child in to who they become. From sign language for the infants, potty training, focus on healthy eating habits, instilling faith in God & self, teaching the kids to focus, share, care for others & be considerate; I can’t say enough about CGC & how much it’s impacted the lives of our kids & our family. We will be forever grateful for all the teachers & caring staff. The Kindergarten program provides your child a huge advantage going in to 1st grade. They will be ahead of the game-reading, writing, math; allowing your child to adjust to a new school environment. As a parent, it also helps your home environment because your child will be so well equipped & prepared. Mrs. Solomon provides challenging curriculum that will instill confidence, independence, self-control, self-esteem, accountability & motivation that will last a lifetime.

My son attended CGC from 4 months old thru their kindergarten program and it was a wonderful experience. I had many friends with awful daycare experiences so I was nervous to leave my son with anyone but CGC proved to be as good as the recommendations I was given boasted. As with any non private school, you do have to (or you should) put in hours to help with fundraisers and events but it is worth it as it just enhances your child's experience. As someone else mentioned, this school has a waiting list and that is a good thing. There is a reason why they have a waiting list and I'm just glad that I was patient and waiting for a spot! My son left this school and was way ahead of his classmates when he got to his new elementary schools! Trust your babies with these folks - they are wonderful!

We love CGC! I was so nervous when I returned to work about leaving my 4 month old daughter in someone else's care, but the staff has been amazing. The Gold Team (infant room) staff all truly seem to love children. My daughter gets the biggest smile on her face when we approach the door every morning. Another poster commented on the director not being the friendliest, while I haven't found this to be the case at all, I do think there are times when she may come off colder than intended. She does an excellent job, however, and really does know all of the children's names by heart, which is amazing! We will happily be sending our daughter here for several years to come.

CGC has exceeded our expectations in every way. There is a waiting list for a good reason -- these folks do an exceptional job. There is very low turnover with the teachers, all of whom are committed, friendly and patient. They do a great job looking after our little ones every day, taking care of potty accidents and whatnot...they even choreograph the kids' dance numbers for the 2 big theatrical productions that happen every year! The administration has also exceeded our expectations. We find the director to be hugely invested in early childhood education and knowledgeable about childhood development in general. She knows the name of every kid in the school and is so warm with them. (And with us.) She's helped us when we have had concerns with pesky behavior issues with our daughter, and offered sound, helpful advice. We have a very high opinion of her overall. What originally brought us to CGC was recommendations from former coworkers (3). They had very positive comments. I am so grateful for the loving care our little girl receives at CGC. These folks run the school with such finesse and fun. They are awesome!

I don't think this school is all that everyone on here is boasting about. the only thing that is good about this school are the teachers.. THe management of the school is horrible. The lady in charge is like a mean school principal that you dread having to talk to. She made my experience awful, she was always rude to me and only seemed to talk to the parents who had a lot of money. She made the pre school experience almost unbearable. But since I didn't have to see her on a daily basis, I kept my daughter there because her teacher was amazing.

Last modified Children's Growing Center is a Private school that serves grade K