Posted January 25, 2014
My son attended CGC from 4 months old thru their kindergarten program and it was a wonderful experience. I had many friends with awful daycare experiences so I was nervous to leave my son with anyone but CGC proved to be as good as the recommendations I was given boasted. As with any non private school, you do have to (or you should) put in hours to help with fundraisers and events but it is worth it as it just enhances your child's experience. As someone else mentioned, this school has a waiting list and that is a good thing. There is a reason why they have a waiting list and I'm just glad that I was patient and waiting for a spot! My son left this school and was way ahead of his classmates when he got to his new elementary schools! Trust your babies with these folks - they are wonderful!

Posted March 13, 2013
We love CGC! I was so nervous when I returned to work about leaving my 4 month old daughter in someone else's care, but the staff has been amazing. The Gold Team (infant room) staff all truly seem to love children. My daughter gets the biggest smile on her face when we approach the door every morning. Another poster commented on the director not being the friendliest, while I haven't found this to be the case at all, I do think there are times when she may come off colder than intended. She does an excellent job, however, and really does know all of the children's names by heart, which is amazing! We will happily be sending our daughter here for several years to come.

Posted January 12, 2011
CGC has exceeded our expectations in every way. There is a waiting list for a good reason -- these folks do an exceptional job. There is very low turnover with the teachers, all of whom are committed, friendly and patient. They do a great job looking after our little ones every day, taking care of potty accidents and whatnot...they even choreograph the kids' dance numbers for the 2 big theatrical productions that happen every year! The administration has also exceeded our expectations. We find the director to be hugely invested in early childhood education and knowledgeable about childhood development in general. She knows the name of every kid in the school and is so warm with them. (And with us.) She's helped us when we have had concerns with pesky behavior issues with our daughter, and offered sound, helpful advice. We have a very high opinion of her overall. What originally brought us to CGC was recommendations from former coworkers (3). They had very positive comments. I am so grateful for the loving care our little girl receives at CGC. These folks run the school with such finesse and fun. They are awesome!

Children's Growing Center 0

Posted May 11, 2009
I don't think this school is all that everyone on here is boasting about. the only thing that is good about this school are the teachers.. THe management of the school is horrible. The lady in charge is like a mean school principal that you dread having to talk to. She made my experience awful, she was always rude to me and only seemed to talk to the parents who had a lot of money. She made the pre school experience almost unbearable. But since I didn't have to see her on a daily basis, I kept my daughter there because her teacher was amazing.

Posted March 22, 2006
You can feel good about leaving your child at CGC. Without a doubt one of the biggest concerns about parenthood is leaving your child with strangers. My wife and I feel 100% secure about our child's safety as well as development with the great staff at Children's Growing Center.

Posted November 15, 2005
What an amazing program! The entire staff - from the program director on down - is incredible. It is a warm, loving, clean, academic, fun, nurturing environment. You will walk up the stairs and say 'Wow, the perfect preschool really does exist!'

Posted September 17, 2004
We have had our children at this school for over 6 years. The staff is amazing. They are warm and friendly with the children and there is zero turn-over at the school. Frequently when I pick my children up they do not want to come home. They are having too much fun. The kindergarten program is also awesome and the teacher does a great job with the children. I would never send my children any were else.

Children's Growing Center