Posted November 15, 2011
This school is by far, in my opinion, one of the best small schools offered at Kearny. I entered high school, not knowing where or what to do. Not only are the teachers and staff highly attentive, they cater to your educational needs. AVID class is absolutely amazing as it helped me towards college. I never knew the process about college and how to approach it but they taught me tremendous information I will continue to carry. I talked to other students from the other small schools and they did not experience the great help I and my fellow peers received. I thank them highly.

Posted September 16, 2009

Posted September 14, 2009
My Daughter attends this school and I couldn't be more pleased! This is an excellent school!

Posted August 28, 2008
Both of my daughters attend Kearny School of International Business. They absolutely love the environment and I can't be more pleased with the principal and staff. They know every child by name, the parents and when there are problems they will call home. They is a lot of communication between the educators and the parents so we know what is expected of our children. They have a wonderful program that allows children to start college right after their Sophomore year and most students graduate in January of their Senior year so they can start full time college in the Spring semester.

Kearny International Business School 4

Posted August 31, 2006

Posted December 31, 2005

Kearny International Business School
7651 Wellington Way, San Diego, CA  92111
Last modified Kearny International Business School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kearny International Business School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top