San Diego, CA

Posted December 03, 2010
We are new to this school (4 months in) and all I can say is WOW. Imagine a homeschool that allows independence, accountability, and success.. wrapped around a Christian Education... all at an affordable rate. WOW. We just came from a Public Homeschool program that had no real grading system. Here the kids don't just do the work, the LEARN it! If you can, you have to choose this school, it will be the best decision you ever made for your child's education! :)

Posted July 21, 2010
The faculty members are extremely knowledeable and helpful regarding home education. They are a mark above the rest with their outstanding leadership qualities, whilst maintaining full respect for the authority a parent has over their child's education. They have been supportive and I am blessed that I have found this wonderful school. Thank you Grace Christian School!

Posted June 17, 2010
Grace Christian School helped us during a very difficult time. Outstanding in all regards, their dedication, flexibility, trust, and firm committment to high quality education permitted my son to move a year ahead in math when we moved to another school district. Now in high school, he is taking Honors and AP classes and is well ahead of his fellow students.

Posted March 14, 2009
Always extremely helpful in every aspect of homeschooling and in helping me understand my children and the way they learn.

Grace Christian