Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

Children are nice to each other and they reward them with positive reinforcement. Children appear to take their peace builder pledge seriously.

My daughter loves her school so far. The teachers have been exceptional, the principal is involved and fantastic, they have great projects and value technology, art, music, science and sport.

Two of my kids go to this school and we are very happy with the school. Teachers are fantastic and there are many different programs and options available for the children through various clubs and electives (in higher grades). We have been at this school only for two years, but I see a huge difference in my kids' academic growth.

This is the best school I ever seen. All teachers are great and parents are very involved.

Ocean Air has a very supportive principal who always puts the kids first.

This is a fantastic school. I had a question about my son's placement and services offered by the school. The principal called me back the same day and even called me at home again on a Friday night. The teachers, office staff, and administration are the very best!

This is the best school I have seen so far and better than private schools too. Very good teachers and several enrichment programs. The principal Mr. Wilson is the best.

Excellent! The best teachers and best quality education. Our family actually prefers it to the private school we had our children at prior.

Great, great new school. We were concerned when our daughter was transferred from Sage Canyon, which has known as a really good school for some time. However, this was the best thing that happened to her. Ocean Air has the same great academic programs (many of the teachers came from Sage Canyon), but it also has a really good selection of extra-curricular programs. Finally, it has a tremendous principal in Gary Wilson. We are amazed at his energy and love his engagement with both students and parents.

I can't say enough great things about Ocean Air Elementary. The principle is first rate, the teachers care about the students and work hard, even the support staff is excellent. Add to it the design of the school and you have a public school better than many private schools.

Last modified Ocean Air School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.