Posted March 29, 2013
Two of my kids go to this school and we are very happy with the school. Teachers are fantastic and there are many different programs and options available for the children through various clubs and electives (in higher grades). We have been at this school only for two years, but I see a huge difference in my kids' academic growth.

Posted August 21, 2011
This is the best school I ever seen. All teachers are great and parents are very involved.

Ocean Air School 4

Posted September 28, 2009
Ocean Air has a very supportive principal who always puts the kids first.

Posted September 16, 2009

Posted September 05, 2009
This is a fantastic school. I had a question about my son's placement and services offered by the school. The principal called me back the same day and even called me at home again on a Friday night. The teachers, office staff, and administration are the very best!

Posted September 04, 2009
This is the best school I have seen so far and better than private schools too. Very good teachers and several enrichment programs. The principal Mr. Wilson is the best.

Posted May 07, 2009
Excellent! The best teachers and best quality education. Our family actually prefers it to the private school we had our children at prior.

Posted November 30, 2008

Posted October 18, 2008
Great, great new school. We were concerned when our daughter was transferred from Sage Canyon, which has known as a really good school for some time. However, this was the best thing that happened to her. Ocean Air has the same great academic programs (many of the teachers came from Sage Canyon), but it also has a really good selection of extra-curricular programs. Finally, it has a tremendous principal in Gary Wilson. We are amazed at his energy and love his engagement with both students and parents.

Posted August 14, 2008
I can't say enough great things about Ocean Air Elementary. The principle is first rate, the teachers care about the students and work hard, even the support staff is excellent. Add to it the design of the school and you have a public school better than many private schools.

Ocean Air School
11444 Canter Heights Drive, San Diego, CA  92130
Last modified Ocean Air School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ocean Air School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.