Bad
Good

I have loved this school. I am a minority in the area, but have had 4 out of my 5 kids go here. 2 have had the same kinder teacher, who we have LOVED! Since I work so much I email and call teachers as much as possible to keep involved in my kids education and the teachers have always made it a priority to keep me in the loop. It's not a great area and we are looking to move before my oldest daughter starts middle school, but I stayed in the area this long because of Joyner. I see good changes in kids at this school and hope it has a lasting positive influence on the neighborhood and it's inhabitants.

One word - excellent! The MicroSociety program the school offers is an innovative design where children create a microcosm of the real world inside the school. All I can say is my daughter has excelled in all areas and I would definitely recommend parents to consider Joyner Elementary Microsociety Magnet School.

This a 5 star school five i tell You. i went to this school it has a a speacil program ..

Last modified Joyner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.