PK|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

We are so happy to have found Lifetime Montessori School! Our child started attending the Elementary program last Fall and we couldn't be more pleased. The classroom environment is welcoming and spacious, and the instructors are excellent. Mrs. Stone is an amazing facilitator of learning for the children - she is able to keep the kids engaged in a peaceful setting and provides families with regular updates on each individual child's progress. Even though there is no homework in Montessori, I know our daughter is learning because she talks about the lessons and often surprises us with the materials she's working on. Ms. Nikirra, the Elementary assistant, is wonderful with the kids, and even the Primary teachers we have had contact with are always friendly and kind. The Director, Kristen, is so dedicated and caring - her own child is attending the Elementary program, so you know she is committed and invested to provide a quality education at the school. We look forward to watching our child continue to foster her love of learning and building close friendships with her classmates as she grows with the program. We feel confident our child will have a strong foundation to prepare her for whatever lies ahead in the future, due in large part to LMS. We are so grateful to have found this amazing school. If you're looking for a quality, openhearted, AMI certified, top-notch Montessori education for your child in San Diego, look no further - LMS is it.

Lifetime Montessori offers a nurturing developmentally appropriate experience for Elementary. The children in the Elementary program collaborate, create and are engaged in learning. We have experienced other private programs and are so pleased to have found Lifetime. It is wonderful to watch the excitement our child has to go to school and learn in this setting.

My son has really transformed. He is confident, can work independently and much calmer. He has much better focus. He enjoys learning. Everything I hope to accomplish in preschool AND it is a warm and friendly environment.

I am very pleased with Lifetime Montessori School and, after having a child attend Montessori for nearly three years can see the benefits of the approach. My son has learned so much and loves every minute of it! They are not forced to sit down and do, for example, math - they do it when they are ready. They see other children working on things and want to do it too. The teachers are great and seem to really care about the children. The administration has also been excellent, willing to sit and chat and listen to concerns or recommendations, etc.

We are continuously pleased and incredibly grateful that our children are able to attend Lifetime Montessori. The educational foundation that Lifetime is providing our children in their formative years is priceless. From what we have observed, the skills taught at Lifetime Montessori exceed those taught at the same grade levels in local public schools. We appreciate the quality and professionalism of the teachers, the materials provided for children to learn and grow, and we are grateful that such an incredible learning environment exists for our children. We especially love what the teachers help instill in our children -- problem solving skills, responsibility, independence, a sense of accomplishment, how to care for the environment, and how to care for each other and how they help instill it in such a supportive and caring way. Every day, our children astonish us with what they have learned. Thank you, Lifetime Montessori, for all that you do!

I could not be any happier with the choice I made sending both my boys to Lifetime Montessori. My oldest boy started when he was 20 months and was there through kindergarten. My youngest son is currently there in kindergarten and has also been there sine he was 20 months. I can't thank the director and staff enough for helping them grow and become such confident, responsible, caring individuals. So many of the staff members are dear to me as I have known them for a long time. Watching the school grow has been an amazing experience.

Very expensive for what you get, I assume you're paying for the facility and not the quality of education/experience of teachers. I've heard that some of the teachers are better than others, and maybe we would have been happier if we had been in a different classroom, but we were disappointed with our experience at LMS.

I couldn't be more pleased with the school on every level. My daughter just entered Kindergarten and was well (over) prepared for the work required there. My youngest son is in a toddler class and is happy with his classroom. The teachers are engaged and communicative and have the children's best interests as their priority.

This is a fantastic pre-school! The teachers are extremely qualified and caring. THe campus is beautiful with a huge green lawn in the back where kids play and all the toys/activities in the classroom are new and cleaned every day. The staff is very responsive, kind and caring.

My son has been attending Lifetime Montessori since September 2008. During the last several months, he has become an independent and inquisitive child. Lifetime Montessori offers a well balanced program where children are not only taught the basic school courses (math, science, etc ), but they are also taught to be good citizens, to love and respect his classmates and teachers, and to be independent. The school also offers excellent extra curriculum classes and summer school. My husband and I highly are delighted with the education and care that our son is getting at Lifetime Montessori.

Last modified Lifetime Montessori School is a Private school that serves grade PK