K
San Diego, CA

Posted January 28, 2015
We love CMP. Our oldest son started in the 2 year old program over 6 years ago and we followed suit with our younger son. Both boys still attend CMP, now as part of their terrific before-and-after-school care program for elementary school-aged kids. Every teacher we've had at CMP has been fantastic, as are the staff. I'm impressed with their ability to continue to recruit and retain high-quality staff. We recommend CMP whenever we get the chance and are always a little sad when we hear from friends whose children are going elsewhere - they have no idea what they're missing! I know our children are safe, loved, nurtured, and well-educated there. Our kindergartner is now repeating in public school everything Miss Christina already taught him in kinder-prep - he's so ahead of the game from his time at CMP. And our 2nd grader is a voracious reader, no doubt due to CMP helping to foster a love of reading. CMP gives each of our boys a new book every year for their birthday - how sweet is that?? We could not be happier with the quality of the administration, the teachers, the facilities or the program. We'll miss CMP when our boys finally age-out. Thankfully, that's still years away!

Posted January 22, 2015
Carmel Mountain Preschool is the best preschool in the area. The staff all care tremendously about the children and families and are always there to go above and beyond. We have been part of the CMP family for over 4 years and we love it. The teachers are caring and supportive, but the curriculum is extremely on-point as well. Our older daughter, now a Kindergartener, learned so much from CMP, that her transition to Kindergarten was a breeze. She also attends the CMP before and after school program now. Our little toddler has been in the toddler and now 2-year old program. We can't say enough about the teachers and staff.

Posted January 21, 2015
Carmel Mountain Preschool has been a part of our family for the last 7 1/2 years. My first son attended from 2 through Kindergarten. My second son attended from 2 through Kindergarten Prep. And my daughter has attending for 2 years and is currently enrolled in the 3 year old program. We absolutely love this school. I 100% believe it is the best preschool in San Diego. The entire staff is and always has been amazing. I believe the owners and the directors at the school ensure only the best and most caring teachers for their school. I have always been so impressed with the vested interest they take in the children and all the families. And they continually strive to keep the school safe and updated to provide an exception environment for both education and play. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this school. Two years ago, our family moved to Poway and we still make the drive back and forth to this wonderful school because it's our family. It's a huge comfort to know that my child is happy and thriving at CMP.

Posted January 21, 2015
This is my daughter's second year at CMP and we couldn't be more pleased with the teachers, staff and administration. We were fortunate enough for my husband to be home with our daughter until she was 3 years old, so I was nervous about how she would acclimate being away from us and in a new setting with so many people and students. She has thrived and everyone was very patient and accommodating with my personal anxieties. The teachers and administrative staff are welcoming and provide the best for all students. The school's property is hands-down the best I've seen and my daughter is learning more than I thought possible for her age. I wish I could keep her at CMP forever!!!

Posted January 14, 2015
We have two boys ages 3 and 5 that have attended CMP for that past two years. My husband and I have nothing bad to say about this wonderful school. We have two complete opposite personalities in our children, from a shy and slightly introverted child to an extremely energetic and outgoing child. Both children have shown tremendous growth over the last two years in which they have attended. The staff has always been extremely caring and helpful and truly have the children's best interest in mind. From the owners to the directors and to the teachers, everyone is extremely knowledgable and caring. I cannot imagine my children attending preschool anywhere else. Thank you CMP for providing a wonderful learning and growing environment for my children.

Posted January 14, 2015
I don't hesitate at all to recommend CMP to friends. After a full year at CMP, our family couldn't be any happier. My then 4 year old daughter began Jan 2014 (5 half-days a week) after moving into the area. She began in a class where everyone had been together for months, and Ms. Christina made her feel right at home, as did all of her classmates. She is now in K, but has to stop and see Ms. Christina for a big hug when we pick up her little sister. The social and academic experience was exceptional and it shows in her continued love for Ms. Christina and in her K class. My 2 (almost 3) year old started in the summer at 5 half-days and loves school so much we moved to 5 full days and eliminated our 1/2 day nanny. Each day she wakes anxious to go to school. Her love for learning is clear as she "reads" books to herself, does "homework" alongside her sister and tells us about her day. We are thrilled with the sound foundation, social skills and love of learning that are instilled by the teachers and staff at CMP. When I explored preschools when we first moved to PQ, their caring nature, organized front office, flexible drop off times and environment were impressive.

Posted May 09, 2012
You couldn't ask for a better preschool than CMP. My son went through the 2yr-old and 3yr-old classrooms and loved it. He would run down the hall to the classroom every morning - he was so excited to get there. Every teacher and administrator knew him by name, and he knew them. Knew his letters, numbers, beginning math, starting to write...plus great activities like music, making lemonade and selling it to another class, fireman visits, recitals, etc. Great playgrounds and outdoor garden classroom.

Posted June 18, 2010
My children have been @ CMP for over 3 years and my eldest child has just finished the Kindergarten program they offer. I am very pleased with the my students results and am dreading entering the public school system after being in the CMP community, of which, I can talk to my child's teacher daily, visit the classroom in the evening or morning, know all the teachers, directors and owners by name. Highly recommend. I had one problem with one teacher, and it was handled accordingly within a two mth period.

Carmel Mountain Preschool