K
San Diego, CA

Posted August 31, 2015
I enrolled my child part time starting this past summer and so far our experience with the school has been great. Everyone always have a smile on the face and the teachers are loving as well. I feel like I have made an excellent decision to enroll my child to the school. When it comes time that he goes to K and elementary school, he can come back to CMP for after school so it won't be totally foreign to him.

Carmel Mountain Preschool
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 31, 2015
I enrolled my child into the school this past summer and we have had great experience with the school so far. Everyone always carries a smile with them. I feel I have made an excellent choice for my child, when he is ready to go to K and elementary school, I will send him back to CMP for after school so that it won't be totally foreign to him.

Posted August 24, 2015
This is our 2nd year attending CMP. My daughter started in the 3 year old program and is now in Pre-K. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the school. The curriculum, Art studio with Mrs. Julie, The Glenn, Jungle Joe and all the other activities/programs offered and just amazing. My daughter has so many great stories to share about her experiences! I also love the monthly news letters that are sent out and the fact they are always posting to social media. It makes me feel like I know what's going on from day to day. I would highly recommend CMP! We love this school <3

Posted August 17, 2015
We enrolled our daughter (she's 2) earlier this year and have been very happy with this school. Her teachers (Miss Haley and Miss Brittany) are awesome and genuinely care about her and the other children. All of the staff are super nice and very helpful, I've never had a bad experience with any of them. This school was recommended to me by a friend and I always recommend it to any one who inquires about childcare/preschool.

Posted August 14, 2015
I wholeheartedly recommend CMP to everyone who asks me where to send their child. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about the school or the staff. They have been so attentive, nurturing, caring, and accommodating. Our son started in the 18 month class after never having gone to daycare anywhere, and they made the transition so incredibly easy for us. He loves his teachers and his little friends he has made. I love the fact that all of the staff know who you are and who your child is when walking around- it makes it feel like a big family. The school grounds are clean and spacious. I never worry about my son when he is at school.

Posted August 14, 2015
We have been at Carmel Mountain Preschool for the past 2 years, and love it! Miss Claudia is an amazing teacher. She has a remarkable way with children, and she has helped our Daughter grow in so many ways. in addition, the rest of the Staff is fantastic. They truly care about each and every student.

Posted August 14, 2015
CM Preschool has so many positives it's tough to capture them all in a short review. I'll start with the staff from the Directors to the teachers all really care about the well being of your child. Our son has grown socially and academically since attending CMP. This place is professionally ran which gives us parents piece of mind when dropping off such precious cargo for the day. The grounds are well thought out and atypical in a really good way. I am really happy we found this preschool. Thanks CMP!

Posted January 28, 2015
We love CMP. Our oldest son started in the 2 year old program over 6 years ago and we followed suit with our younger son. Both boys still attend CMP, now as part of their terrific before-and-after-school care program for elementary school-aged kids. Every teacher we've had at CMP has been fantastic, as are the staff. I'm impressed with their ability to continue to recruit and retain high-quality staff. We recommend CMP whenever we get the chance and are always a little sad when we hear from friends whose children are going elsewhere - they have no idea what they're missing! I know our children are safe, loved, nurtured, and well-educated there. Our kindergartner is now repeating in public school everything Miss Christina already taught him in kinder-prep - he's so ahead of the game from his time at CMP. And our 2nd grader is a voracious reader, no doubt due to CMP helping to foster a love of reading. CMP gives each of our boys a new book every year for their birthday - how sweet is that?? We could not be happier with the quality of the administration, the teachers, the facilities or the program. We'll miss CMP when our boys finally age-out. Thankfully, that's still years away!

Posted January 22, 2015
Carmel Mountain Preschool is the best preschool in the area. The staff all care tremendously about the children and families and are always there to go above and beyond. We have been part of the CMP family for over 4 years and we love it. The teachers are caring and supportive, but the curriculum is extremely on-point as well. Our older daughter, now a Kindergartener, learned so much from CMP, that her transition to Kindergarten was a breeze. She also attends the CMP before and after school program now. Our little toddler has been in the toddler and now 2-year old program. We can't say enough about the teachers and staff.

Posted January 21, 2015
Carmel Mountain Preschool has been a part of our family for the last 7 1/2 years. My first son attended from 2 through Kindergarten. My second son attended from 2 through Kindergarten Prep. And my daughter has attending for 2 years and is currently enrolled in the 3 year old program. We absolutely love this school. I 100% believe it is the best preschool in San Diego. The entire staff is and always has been amazing. I believe the owners and the directors at the school ensure only the best and most caring teachers for their school. I have always been so impressed with the vested interest they take in the children and all the families. And they continually strive to keep the school safe and updated to provide an exception environment for both education and play. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this school. Two years ago, our family moved to Poway and we still make the drive back and forth to this wonderful school because it's our family. It's a huge comfort to know that my child is happy and thriving at CMP.

Carmel Mountain Preschool