Bad
Good

Great school, great neighborhood, great staffs, great teacher, great parents and great students and strong community

This school is excellent! The teachers are fantastic and I love the people there. This school is super advanced and has great resources for kids that need extra help.

I am a parent with 2 children now in 3rd and 4th grade. We have been at Willow Grove since Kindergarten. My kids have had a fantastic experience here. Teachers are great and resources such as impact teachers, music classes and P.E. are great enhancements to the curriculum. This year, the teachers are also incorporating more technology use which the kids really like. There is also a high level of parent involvement which I believe is of great benefit to the students. From volunteers in the classroom to Foundation fundraising and programs and PTA events such as Science day.

I have two children (3rd grade and Kindergarten) and this is our first year at this school. I was initially worried how kids will adjust to the school. Kids are very happy at this school and they have so much respect for their teachers. I am A LOT more happier than I thought I'd be!! I love kids' teachers and students (especially the 3rd grades) are so good!!

I can't rave enough about how wonderful Willow Grove Elementary is. We specifically moved to this area so that our kids could be a part of the Poway Unified and I can tell you it was well worth it! Our daughter is in preschool here and will be enrolled here in Kindergarten next year. But even at the Preschool level you can really see the quality teachers and assistants. Ms. Smith is a great teacher and Ms. Rens is a wonderful principal that the kids really love. The teacher keeps parents involved sending out weekly emails of that week's activities and the principle sends out an email with a voicemail attachment as well. The school is modern and beautiful and very high tech. The parents seem really involved here. We have a website on Shutterfly that lists all the other parents and their phone numbers and email addresses. And you can send out group emails to the other parents if you want. When the class wanted to get a few Ipads for the classroom, the school district couldn't afford more than one so the parents stepped to the plate and donated funds so they could buy more. I truly believe this is what separates the PUSD from other school districts in San Diego.

Proud to be part of the WGES family! Beautiful school campus and high technologies equipped class rooms allows teachers and kids create the unique relationship during the school hours and after. Great teachers, staff, principle ansamble will answer any parent's concern about their child. Wonderful sport and activities program. Highly recommended!!!

The teachers and parents support is fantastic

Great Teachers. Lots of parent involvement and first rate technology.

We are very pleased with the school leadership, the teachers, staff and community support. We have so many involved parents. The principal and our teacher are responsive and available. I'm thrilled this is our neighborhood school

Last modified Willow Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.