949 students|Dehesa Elementary

Bad
Good

Posted January 29, 2015
I have NO idea where to even start this review. I will say hands down this should be rated the BEST school out of every school, public/private/charter.If anyone has the most to say about Diego Hills Charter , it would be ME. I have been a student , sadly for almost 5 years. Lets just say for the least , my school experience has been a STRUGGLE. Growing up in a unstable home with parents involved with other "focuses" & their childs education not being one of them, getting pregnant at a young age ,while being a full time working , single mother.I struggled with self motivation,esteem & depression, school was the last thing I was worried about but Diego Hills Charter changed that ALL. Ms.Mason has been my life coach , biggest inspiration & the youngest mom I will ever have haha. Mrs.Reese & Ms.Mason are the two number one stars in my success in high school. I will admit , I let them down at one point because I let my own life issues get in my way of my success in high school. 10 months after dropping out , I am finally & happily back enrolled & have 7 more credits til I get my diploma. Never give up , there are people who care. -Linzee Lyons(the oldest high school student)

Posted August 13, 2014
i had trouble with public schools. this is the same work as any public school just don't have to go to school everyday for 7 hours and learn nothing. This school will make you learn and you will love every minute of it. The teachers are actually teaching and full of life and not a single one of them is burnt out. because of this school i have not only grew the confidence to finish high school but also to go to college. and it gave me the time i needed to relax work on my personal issues, and choose a career.

Posted May 06, 2011
I was a former student at Diego Hills. Its the best school I've been too. The teachers, and staff is really nice, and helpful. This school lets you work at your own pace. It is a really nice school. I just wish I didn't move from California. In Louisiana they don't have any schools like Diego Hills. But I recommend going to this school! Best school I've been too:) -Emma Liane Batten

Posted January 19, 2011
My friend's daughter goes there and she says there is a marked improvement in her daughter's attitude and grades. She works at home most of the time but the school requires a lot of homework kinda like a college

Diego Hills Charter School
4585 College Avenue, San Diego, CA  92115
Last modified Diego Hills Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12
Diego Hills Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top