9-12 & Ungraded
Public charter
San Diego, CA
After care: No

Posted March 17, 2015
After joining the Coleman Tech community, my self esteem and confidence has incredibly boosted. Coleman Tech paves a bright path that many teenagers need to be led to begin walking on, builds the sense of community the psyche craves, and provides a safe place for those who are commonly known as outcasts.

Posted March 16, 2015
My daughter started Coleman Tech for her 10th grade year. She is an above average student who enjoys learning. Unfortunately, the large public school she attended for her 9th grade did not have the resources/opportunities to help students who were above "state avg"...because she was not in fear of failing, she was unable to get the help she needed in order to continue to excel. At Coleman Tech, this is not an issue at all. There are options for help everyday!!! With the school being smaller, she has also got to enjoy playing all the sports offered. This helped her gain friends and confidence while still exceeding in her classes. The staff are all helpful and prompt to answer any questions I have.

Posted September 09, 2014
My boys just started the 9th grade this year and they are actually excited about get up and out the door for school in the morning. As a parent this is HUGE. My boys have never been interested in sports and have had a hard time fitting in at other schools because of it. They feel very comfortable at Coleman Tech and I love that the kids are encouraged to be themselves and pursue what interests them not what others think they should be doing. I also like that the smaller school atmosphere where teachers and students can really get to know each other. I would highly recommend parents to check out Coleman Tech!!

Coleman Tech Charter High School 4

Posted August 04, 2014
Coleman Tech is...a great school, you have the opportunity to make new friends and have AMAZING teachers. I love it there, sometimes i wished it was like a regular high school, like football, cheer, stuff like that. But at the end of the day i know i made the right decision to go to Coleman Tech Charter High School. :)

Coleman Tech Charter High School 2

Posted May 28, 2014
Wow my child has an IEP and I feel that teachers and Resource don't even get together and talk about a plan for my child. It seems that the teachers feel like they don't even have to address the IEP and just go on as business as usual. Maybe one good Federal lawsuit will do the job.

Coleman Tech Charter High School 1

Posted February 24, 2014
Has such potential and could be such a great school. I bought my kids to this school with high hopes and have been let down is some pretty significant ways. For one, I worry about my kids and how there days is going every day due to the fact that they have both been threatened by other students and the school did nothing to help me. I had to get the school police involved after so many times of not getting the help I need and the officer actually had to instruct Dr. Wahab (sp) to do something about it. I'm not really sure who is in charge over there because it's not the principal who actually gave on of my kids to leave campus one day without my knowledge or convent. I've left notes for teachers to call me back to discuss grades, only to hear nothing back from them. I'm scrolling through all these great reviews for this school and wondering, why is our experience so different? We're just normal people who wart our kids to get a good education and high school experience like they deserve. It's been challenging to say the least :(

Posted October 22, 2013
Great School! Very impressed with the staff and their dedication to our kids. We highly recommend Coleman Tech to any parent that is out there looking for a good school, for their children.

Posted October 21, 2013
Great teacher and program-- my son is thriving at this school and actually likes going to school. He went from struggling to get C and D's to A's B's. Teachers are very responsive to parnet concerns and are willing to work with kids that do not fit into the education learning norm. I would recommend this High school !

Coleman Tech Charter High School 0

Posted October 17, 2013
CTCHS is a great school! I am very happy we found this school for my son, he is in his second year at Coleman Tech and he has excelled since attending this school. The staff are caring and devoted to each and every student. They are geared toward motivating each student to realize their full potential and to be college bound! I've never encountered such dedicated administration!

Posted October 17, 2013
This school is great because of the smaller class sizes, and the enthusiasm of the staff. The campus is nice and new, and the students all seem to be happy and excited to be there.

Coleman Tech Charter High School
3540 Aero Court, San Diego, CA  92123
Last modified Coleman Tech Charter High School is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coleman Tech Charter High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top