PK-K|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I'm glad I chose Lotus Learners as it is an excellent school. I have seen the progress my soon has made in the year since he started going to LLM. They develop core strengths like English and Math but also introduce topics on science that would be taught to elementary school kids. I'm amazed at the detail and care with which the teachers plan activities. They celebrate every holiday in a creative and fun way and my son just can't wait to go to school and play with his friends. Truly a great learning environment.

I've been sending my twins to this excellent home based Montessori program taught by Ms. Patty and Ms. Lucy for the past two and half years. They are exceptional at what they do in terms of teaching the children both academic work, but also how to behave and interact with one another. The twins behavior improved significantly after they started attending and I began to notice this early on. They began to clean the house without asking, asking me intriguing questions at home from subjects they learned in school and showing me their school work that I thought only an elementary school aged child is able to perform. They have a nice classroom area within the home where the kids are assigned custom tailored learning objectives. Also, they have a playground in the backyard and space to let the kids burn off their energy and play with one another. They typically eat their afternoon snack in the backyard and enjoy plenty of fun with one another. When I pick up my twins after a long day, they are always displaying happy and smiling faces. I know they are taken care of by these great teachers and I know that they are learning something new every day. I highly recommend this school to any parent looking to find a home based Montessori program that can fit their budgets, and that perhaps are hesitant to send their children to a facility where their child is lost between 24 kids and two instructors. They are a great school, and you will be back a year from now writing a raving review as I have done today. To any parent looking to find a school, reach out to Lotus Learners and get to know their head teachers and their two locations in Sabre Springs and Rancho Penasquitos. It's been a great experience for us, and I know my children are ready for Kindergarten next year.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The children learn to have respect for one another at this school and it's taught by example from the head teacher towards their respect towards their other teachers.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Ms. Patty and Ms. Lucy are excellent teachers.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

There is no homework at this pre-school

My son has been going to this school for the past one year and I cant say enough good things about this place. Ms Patty is just awesome. She offers so much love and warmth to the little ones (and moms too :)).. the school is in a home based setting which I love. It is extremely clean and the materials are so organized any time of the day. Ms Patty puts in so much effort in celebrating each and every holiday/festivals of multiple cultures in such a grandeur mannner. My son learns so much from this school. Not only is he advanced academically, there is so much practical knowledge he receives from this scool. I strongly believe this school lays an excellent foundation for the little ones. Give it a try and you will see the difference.s

Choosing a right preschool for our little ones is one of the most challenging tasks as Parents. We enrolled our daughter in Oct 2012. Every day she was at Lotus Learners proved to us that we made the right choice of enrolling her there. When she started she knew only her alphabets. But in June 2013, she came out with flying colors. Now She is a good reader, good writer, has a beautiful handwriting and she can count in her mind. She has done so well not only academically but also socially. They celebrate all the festivals/holidays. My daughter has learnt a lot about other cultures. With Ms. Patty s and Ms.Neha s background in yoga and nutrition, they do teach children the importance of exercise and yoga. The teachers are very patient, understanding, affectionate and always accommodating to each child s needs. I always felt rejuvenated whenever I was there. I can keep talking about this wonderful place forever. If you want your child to excel in all the areas and be in a home setting then you are at the right place.

My son has been going to Lotus Learners since Oct,2012. He is about to turn three. The peace of mind that comes from knowing your child is happy and well taken care, while you're at work, was the most important to me when we first started, but I have been stunned by my son's growing general awareness and vocabulary. It truly has been a nurturing place and feels an extension of our home. I like how they have been able to tailor the learning experience to my child's interests, abilities and age. They have a lot of fun activities, craft projects, nature walks and celebrations. I couldn't be happier and recommend them to everyone I know.

My son has been at Lotus Learners Montessori since December 2011 and loves it. We could not be happier with the our choice and are so grateful that we found Lotus Learners. We love the in-home environment, which we find to be very nurturing. We toured multiple Montessori schools and decided to go with Lotus Learners. I found many of the other facilities to be very sterile and not as nurturing. Ms. Patti and Ms. Neha are wonderful with the children and give them each individual attention. We are very impressed with how much our son has learned since starting the school and could not be happier with our choice. It takes me literally 30 minutes to get my son to want to leave school because he is having so much fun! Lotus Learners Montessori offers a wonderful learning and creative environment for the children and I highly recommend this school.

A very amazing school. It's perfectly and well equipped. Not sure what the person below (previous review) is talking about. Just looks like a rant.. Both my kids go to this school and i have never had any issues. Ms. Patty is an amazing teacher and so are all other teachers here. I highly recommend this school.

Last modified Lotus Learners Montessori is a Private school that serves grades PK-K