Renaissance Village Academy 5

Posted February 02, 2013
My son went to Renaissance Village Academy for 2 years, and loved it. RVA is truely the school you wish you could of gone to as a child. My son loved all the activities like drama, karate, weekly gardening, learning Russian and even a fun river rafting adventure. My son would still be going there had it gone through High School. Learning at RVA is fun, yet challenging I highly reccomend checking out their website and visiting one of their many free events or open houses http://rva.us.com/.

Renaissance Village Academy 5

Posted April 25, 2012
Our son attends RVA & we couldn't be happier with this decision. Education at RVA is about the whole child, not about teaching to a test. Having a place where he can feel part of a group of like minded students has done wonders. Karate, drama, organic gardening, field trips & more add to the classroom lessons. Our son has found a love of gardening he never had before as a result of their weekly garden work. I strongly encourage anyone to contact our director, Miss Nancy, with questions and to set up a time to come visit. This is truly a one of a kind experience where our son can be all that he can be.

Renaissance Village Academy
9988 Hibert St., Suite 301, San Diego, CA  92131
Last modified Renaissance Village Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-9
Renaissance Village Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.