Posted October 17, 2014
a pleasant environment, with friendly, welcoming staff, enthusiastic teachers & a diverse family of students. arts, music & lots of positive interaction, kids are exposed to different aspects of culture, as well and art :)

Posted February 24, 2014
My daughter is in Kindergarten. I am always kept informed of my daughters academic growth. The school feels like a big family. Friendly Staff!!! Why haven't you updated the test scores since they have improved so much during the schools second year?

Posted February 24, 2014
America's Finest Charter School is an amazing environment for children to learn how to work together, accomplish their goals, and gain the knowledge they need in order to be successful. The reason I love this school is because the staff, students, and parents have a family styled bond. I like to make sure each student knows that they are special, not only to me but in this world and I remind them every day to fix conflicts they have and help out others. I have watched many troubled students improve drastically over the years. I've seen students with behavior problems completely turn their attitudes around and become role models for the other students. I have even seen students who were far below their grade level catch up because of our commitment to their education. I also think its important that this school offers so many extra curricular activities for the students in our free after school program from 4-6 pm. Children NEED to be exposed to arts and music and developing passion for hobbies and creating things and so many schools have removed these types of programs due to budget cuts!! This school is always evolving and can only go up and I cant wait to see these kids go far!

Posted August 29, 2013
We have been here since the school started! We love the after school program and love the lunch! We like the smaller classes.The teachers are so friendly and patient It allows for a better learning environment! We recommend AFCS to everyone.

Posted August 29, 2013
We chose America'"s Finest Charter School because it met all of our needs! Our son loves karate and we love the friendly staff.

Posted May 16, 2013
My two children attend AFCS and they love it. I feel that is safe and small school. The director is always available and I can see the she really loves children. She has an open door policy and treats every child as her as if they were her on. Any time I need to talk to her she stops what she is doing and listens to me. She always goes out of her way to help students and parent.

Posted May 16, 2013
Recently I have heard some upsetting comments from parents about this school and I am very disappointed in them. These teachers work so hard and spend so much time and energy to make sure that the things the students are learning are engaging and things they actually care about. The skills my children have learned at AFCS have not only made them successful in school academically but also they are well rounded human beings in society. I constantly hear teachers reminding students to "have good manners" and "make the right choice". I am proud to have my children go to this school and if the parents talking spent more time in their children's classrooms then they would see the wonderful work that is being done. We try to teach our children not to judge a book by it's cover but when you always keep yourself outside of the box and not working with the teacher and students in the class then you are in no place to judge.

Posted May 16, 2013
I am a parent of a 6th grader. I love AFCS because the school staff is very professional and at the same time caring and kind. The Director of this school has helped my child in so many ways, she takes the time to talk to the children in a positive way as well as to the parents (with an open door policy). I feel fortunate to have found AFCS as it has made a wonderful difference in my child's life as well as in mine. I highly recommend you check this school out. AFCS also offers a free after school program dealing with the art, music, karate etc. I am a happy happy parent! A special Thank you to the Director for all your help!

Posted May 15, 2013
America's Finest Charter School is a safe haven for children. We just finished our ballroom dancing unit with our fifth and 6th graders! What a life long skill to know how to dance! We had a WASC Accreditation visit and the reviewers were amazed by the dedicated administrator and teachers! You must visit AFCS!

Posted February 03, 2013
I was a founding member of the school. I have watched it grow and develop since the beginning and I continue to be involved with the school. I know Jan, the director, to be a direct and effective leader. She makes every attempt to get all of the best for the students. Sandra, the curriculum consultant, was paramount in developing curriculum framework for the school and her over 35 years of experience in education is obvious when you talk to her about education. I am an educator myself and I believe that students need lots of support both at home and at school to be successful. I would send my child to this school and I would also read to them daily, check all of their homework and monitor their activities closely. The last part is the teacher in me ;)

America's Finest Charter School
4001 El Cajon Boulevard, San Diego, CA  92105
Last modified America's Finest Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8
America's Finest Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top