Posted May 27, 2015
America's Finest Charter Schools.It's the greatest Charter School in San Diego. Is the best decision I have made on regard of my kids education.My two children have made a amazing progress on reading, math and science. They have wonderful teachers the really care about students education.The teachers are always welling to help on any way to any student an need.The school principal is always there to help, and support students and parents as well. The greatest after school progras like, Karate, Guitar,Piano,Baile Folkloric and hip-hop as well. All that and more really makes a amezing ,and great difference on a child education and achievement. I'm really happy and proud for my kids to attend to best charter school in San Diego. As a parent I highly recommend the school.

Posted March 07, 2015
We are so pleased that Americas Finest Charter School received a 5 year renewal with the school district. We are WASC accredited, have a rigorous curriculum and top notch staff. All students can participate in our free after school program. Go to Americas Finest Charter Schools Face Book page to see many of our fun events.

Posted October 17, 2014
a pleasant environment, with friendly, welcoming staff, enthusiastic teachers & a diverse family of students. arts, music & lots of positive interaction, kids are exposed to different aspects of culture, as well and art :)

America's Finest Charter School 1

Posted February 25, 2014
AFCS- How do the 8th graders get taught?? Without a 8th grade teacher? Should we just say we made the correct decision by pulling our child out of your nightmare. Can't understand how or why the State of California continues to support a school who has NEVER met you goal on testing. There's never been a working relationship between parents and the director of this school. She is unwilling to play nice with others. She is the perfect example of adults bulling children. If you have any doubts about this call any of the sounding schools, you will be met with laughter.

Posted February 24, 2014
My daughter is in Kindergarten. I am always kept informed of my daughters academic growth. The school feels like a big family. Friendly Staff!!! Why haven't you updated the test scores since they have improved so much during the schools second year?

Posted February 24, 2014
America's Finest Charter School is an amazing environment for children to learn how to work together, accomplish their goals, and gain the knowledge they need in order to be successful. The reason I love this school is because the staff, students, and parents have a family styled bond. I like to make sure each student knows that they are special, not only to me but in this world and I remind them every day to fix conflicts they have and help out others. I have watched many troubled students improve drastically over the years. I've seen students with behavior problems completely turn their attitudes around and become role models for the other students. I have even seen students who were far below their grade level catch up because of our commitment to their education. I also think its important that this school offers so many extra curricular activities for the students in our free after school program from 4-6 pm. Children NEED to be exposed to arts and music and developing passion for hobbies and creating things and so many schools have removed these types of programs due to budget cuts!! This school is always evolving and can only go up and I cant wait to see these kids go far!

Posted September 25, 2013
America's Finest Charter School is advanced in the methods of teaching we employ! I know, because I am one of the teachers who works there. This is my 9th year of teaching and never before have I had a mentor (Jan Perry, the director) who has shown me methods to take my students from a first grade level of teaching to a fourth grade level. Or, from second to fifth! The Balanced Literacy program we use at the school is like magic. If students and parents embrace it, the results are phenomenal. In addition, students are embraced in the loving arms of the staff. We are small enough, that many teachers know all the students, so we work as a team to support the students. You have to come and visit to experience our unique environment. AFCS also provides a free morning tutoring program and a free Arts in the Afternoon program that lasts until 6:00pm. These are just a few reasons why our school is the best!

Posted August 29, 2013
We have been here since the school started! We love the after school program and love the lunch! We like the smaller classes.The teachers are so friendly and patient It allows for a better learning environment! We recommend AFCS to everyone.

Posted August 29, 2013
We chose America'"s Finest Charter School because it met all of our needs! Our son loves karate and we love the friendly staff.

Posted August 10, 2013
I am a parent of tow kids, both of them are studying in AFCS . The school principal is a very caring, helpful person, she always avilable when needed.The teachers are amazing and working with passion and love.

America's Finest Charter School
4001 El Cajon Boulevard, San Diego, CA  92105
Last modified America's Finest Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8
America's Finest Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top