Juarez-Lincoln Elementary School 2

Posted August 26, 2015
Wish this school cared about their student's whole happiness. If parents took child development courses there would be an uproar against the education system. My child is not a sheep in your herd. #childrenmatter

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted August 26, 2015
Respect means you value a person's opinion and ideas but children are discouraged to express their feelings about their learning environment.

Posted March 04, 2015
This school is having an amazing year! The new principal has lots of ideas that are coming to fruition and making a positive impact in the school. Her teachers are also amazing. They truly care and work hard for the kids' education. The PTA has raised enough money this year to send every child to a field day and much more. My daughter has greatly improved all her scores. This is thanks to the principal and her staff's hard work. This school is ramping up fast! I can't wait to see that next year brings to us.

Posted September 10, 2014
This School is going to have an amazing year with Josie leading the PTA THANKS JOSIE!!! We need more parents to help out in the PTA Come on PARENTS GET INVOLVED!!

Posted January 09, 2012
i have 3 kids my oldest in 16, then 10 & 8 yr old w/ the change in principals this school has really come around for the better/benefit of the kids. It's safe to say parents, teachers & students are enjoying more of what elementary school is supposed to be about....a real experience. Test scores have raised & over all enthusiasm is at an all time high :)

Posted February 23, 2011
Our daughter attends third grade at JL and tho it was not our first choice for school ... we are glad we gave it a chance. This school, as many other school's in our system is struggling but we found that JL has the most dedicated and passionate staff. The teacher's believe in their students and that is clearly seen and felt. Parent participation is lacking BUT this year has seen more parents than ever before! The school's new principal is bringing much needed leadership and guidance that is welcoming by our school staff. I am glad I stuck with JL and I am eager to see all the great outcomes this school is bound to have in the near future!!!

Posted December 09, 2010
I believe this school is doing the best job they can do with the money and staff that they are given. I have never had any issues with any teacher or staff. I know most classes needs sports equipment for children to play with. The after school program at the YMCA is awesome! Ms. Crates does an awesome job with the kids. Like any school you should be monitoring what your child is doing and help them along

Juarez-Lincoln Elementary School 1

Posted October 27, 2010
Parents, stay away from this school! Our children were allowed to wander out into the street without supervision, the school constantly sends out calls about security issues, the school nurse, Vicky, continually has an attitude. The principal, Mrs. Flores-Speer, doesn't take any responsibility for anything and doesn't have her teachers and employees under control. The YMCA after school program's employees are careless and leave kids constantly unattended... If you have the possibility, take your children somewhere else!!

Posted October 12, 2010
All the staff and teachers are so dedicated to the students and their education!!

Posted April 12, 2010
The teachers are great and the extracurricular activities like soccer are awesome. Parent participation is lacking and so the teachers have to compensate. I would give it a 5 star but my children have had issues with bullies a few to many times.

849 Twining Avenue, San Diego, CA  92154
Last modified Juarez-Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Juarez-Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top