Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted April 21, 2016
Kudos to Ms. Oropeza and Ms. Acosta. My daughter has grown quite a bit this year and I see that her influences at school have been very beneficial to her. Thank you for everything.

Silver Wing Elementary School 3

Posted August 12, 2015
Mrs. Robinson could use a reminder that she is teaching/helping young children, not adult college students. If one can not be patient around children, how will they learn to be patient with themselves. Mistakes are part of learning, clearly this teachers aide forgot about that and feels she is perfect all the time. I would say she is somewhat a bully.

Posted April 05, 2014
This school has the most caring teachers & staff members. They go out of their way to help!

Posted October 24, 2013
All personnel is very caring and concerned with quality education, I'm glad my son goes there. He came from schooling in Mexico and is doing great thanks to the motivation from his teacher and the rest of the staff.

Silver Wing Elementary School 3

Posted May 30, 2012
This school has many outstanding teachers who are dedicated to the students and go over and above to help a student. Having said that, there are few teachers that have a bad reputation; it seems these teachers have forgotten what it is to be kid and they don't know how to handle stressful situations. **This school has the potential of being great for our community**

Posted January 15, 2011
I went to this school and so did my cousins and uncles, and we all love it. I liked the principal that the school had before Cortez, the school looked happier, and Mr. Gonzalez would listen to a student before any other thing even if he was in a hurry, while Cortez would just brush off the student and punish them without even listening

Posted August 08, 2010
i love this school and im glad that i have my son there. love the parking lot staff is great im kind of sad that the kindergarten class got overflow and they send my other son to finney now i dont like that school at all hope they make room for my baby to come back with his brother

Silver Wing Elementary School

Posted August 20, 2009
My son is at silverwing and I am very happy to see how the principal Mr. Cortez has been working very hard to get the best on the students . I know silverwing will get better and better every day. Congratulations on your test results.

Silver Wing Elementary School 4

Posted August 18, 2009
This is my son's 3rd year at Silverwing Elementary and I have seen great improvement! The teachers are awsome and all the effort the principal, Mr. Cortez and his staff have made to make this school a better one is making a huge diffrence for Silverwing. I am very happy to see more parent involvment at meetings. I believe Silverwing will continue to make great strides!!

Posted July 29, 2009
I have Two sons in this school they started 3 years ago and since I been there I can tell you this is a great school the importance that they give to your children is amazing, also at this school they teach parents how to interact with their childrens to make them succesful students and to be a part in their school. and they strongly support parents involvment and that is the key for your son's success.

Silver Wing Elementary School
3730 Arey Drive, San Diego, CA  92154-2422
Last modified Silver Wing Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.