Posted July 30, 2013
Adam Lambert went here so that's what makes it pretty amazing and fantastic go here and bask in his gloriness

Posted June 20, 2012
My kids recently graduated from Mt Carmel, and were thrilled with the caring teachers, and also parent volunteers. Thank you to all!

Posted December 19, 2010
great school! i originally planned on going to Westview due to the fact that it was rated higher. But MC didn't bring me down. I graduated MC with big scholarships to many great colleges....ussd usla, usberkley, stanford, even harvard. I had a fantastic experience at MC and urge everyone who can to become a MC sun devil!

Posted July 12, 2010
Excellent school with wonderful staff and teachers. I truly received a great education and had a great experience at MC. I felt very prepared for college.

Mt. Carmel High School 0

Posted October 10, 2009
best choir program and they treat both students and parents with dignity

Mt. Carmel High School 2

Posted May 14, 2009
Decent school, nice teachers. Though after graduating I realized that despite seeking help through counselors that I was completely unprepared for college, both mentally and educationally. I've had to repeat classes I 'passed' in high school with all my grades 'C' and above.

Mt. Carmel High School 1

Posted May 11, 2009

Mt. Carmel High School 4

Posted August 09, 2008

Posted May 24, 2008

Posted May 14, 2008

Mt. Carmel High School
9550 Carmel Mountain Road, San Diego, CA  92129
Last modified Mt. Carmel High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mt. Carmel High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top