Bad
Good

Adam Lambert went here so that's what makes it pretty amazing and fantastic go here and bask in his gloriness

My kids recently graduated from Mt Carmel, and were thrilled with the caring teachers, and also parent volunteers. Thank you to all!

great school! i originally planned on going to Westview due to the fact that it was rated higher. But MC didn't bring me down. I graduated MC with big scholarships to many great colleges....ussd usla, usberkley, stanford, even harvard. I had a fantastic experience at MC and urge everyone who can to become a MC sun devil!

Excellent school with wonderful staff and teachers. I truly received a great education and had a great experience at MC. I felt very prepared for college.

best choir program and they treat both students and parents with dignity

Decent school, nice teachers. Though after graduating I realized that despite seeking help through counselors that I was completely unprepared for college, both mentally and educationally. I've had to repeat classes I 'passed' in high school with all my grades 'C' and above.

This is an excellent school. The teachers are highly experienced and very committed to their work; they certainly put in much more than 100% effort. Level of parent involvement is similarly good, as is the Principal. All this makes for a top-notch school environment. There are many extracurricular activities, some of which compete at the national level and place very highly. My daughter has attended MCHS for a year and has enjoyed it immensely. We're looking forward to another 3 successful years.

This is school is outstanding. It consists of great teachers and wonderful programs that prepared mt son's to graduate and attend great colleges. My oldest son graduated in 1999 and was accepted to UCLA. My youngest son who graduated last year 2006, got accepted to USD. What more could I ask for? I'm just hoping my last child would do as well as her older brothers. Great school! No doubt about it!

PHS is a great school! The athletics are amazing the girls sports are really top notch. and they people here are amazing.

Great new principal! Lots of AP and honors classes (ex: AP-Art History, Environmental Science, European Civic, Honors Precalculus, Oceanography program is phenomenal!). Academics, at this school, are so challenging that they have a tutorial program for all students available on a weekly basis. This school demonstrates a camaraderie unparalled to any of the other schools in which I've been exposed to. Girls Basketball just won CIF. The band was invited to the Rose Parade, yet again! Good School, Great Teachers, Great parent support, Awesome community involvement!

Last modified Mt. Carmel High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.