San Diego, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted August 17, 2014
My son attend to an ASD pre-k classroom in RHES HE LOVE THE SCHOOL the staff is excellent so as the principle

Posted January 24, 2012
We have three boys who have attended this school and have LOVED it. Such a nice small school, you know all the students and teachers - such a great sense of community. Really well done chorus and band program, art and PE enrichment thanks to the Foundation. PTA programs throughout the year for evening family events. They do a great job preparing our kids for middle school and beyond! The ESS program is great, and there are several after school enrichment programs offered on campus. Adjacent to a really nice park that is the heart of the neighborhood, I smile every time I drive by and see all the happy children playing after school.

Posted January 16, 2012
I have two kids at RHES and we LOVE it!! It's a small school in a small neighborhood that is big on community. The principal, teachers and staff are amazing and the parents are really involved. We have a great PTA and Foundation, which provide so many wonderful "extras" for the kids!

Posted June 03, 2011
We just ended our first year at Rolling Hills. I have a Kindergardener and a 3rd grader. We had previously paid for expensive private school over $12,000 per year per child. Rolling hHills provided my children with an excellent education. They also get extra support in Math for my daughter. She is not at grade level for all subjects. The school has a great music and PE program which is funded by the parents through the "Foundation". Although there is no formal arts program, they do have opportunities for your children to participate in if they choose.

Posted February 08, 2011
I have two kids in second and first grade at this school. This is a small public school in a very closed knit middle class neighborhood. I can feel that the parents and teachers care a great deal about the children. The principle leadership is very strong. The teachers are very competent. The school is never lack of the parent volunteers. My husband and I are educated parents who share the good old family and education value. We are very happy with this school. This school is truely a hidden gem.

Posted April 26, 2010
The Rolling Hills community is like a little village where the kids and their education are a priority for everyone!

Posted April 17, 2010
Great school close to the house. Teachers engaged and caring

Posted April 15, 2010
The school is amazing because of the people! Students, teachers, staff, parents, principal... everyone works as a community to give our kids the best! Fantastic place to be and learn!

Posted April 15, 2010
My son goes to the same awesome elementary school that I attended 30 years ago! The teachers are fabulous and the parent participation amazes me.

Posted April 15, 2010
Rolling Hills is an AMAZING school!! The teachers and staff and principal are above and beyond!! It's like a hidden jewel...we love it!!

Rolling Hills Elementary School
15255 Penasquitos Drive, San Diego, CA  92129
Last modified Rolling Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rolling Hills Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 43 reviews. Top