Posted September 12, 2014
The school is well rounded offering both academics and extra curriculum activities. The PTA is active, and together with the Twin trials foundation which is also run by parents support programs in the school.

Posted April 17, 2011
Sundance is a terrific school! I have a 1st grader,and a preschooler that attend. Both years my older child has attended he has been fortunate to have exceptional teachers that are nurturing, and solid in teaching the core academic subjects. My preschooler loves going to school, and is having a great first experience. The principal and staff have created a positive place to learn.

Posted January 06, 2011
My son is enrolled in the PEPP class this year and absolutely loves it! The staff, parents and kids I have interacted with have been fantastic. I especially appreciate the teacher's engaging, fun yet firm demeanour with the kids - not to mention her lesson plans are insanely organized. What's more is the communication mechanism the school & PUSD has in place with families and the amount of reading that takes place at this age. Half way through the school year and no complaints from me!

Sundance Elementary School 0

Posted August 16, 2008
I have been a parent at Sundance for 4 years and I have been very impressed with the school and the ESS program. I can not say enough about the ESS program. My child walks over to ESS everyday afterschool and I know he will be greeted by Marissa (Supervisor) and her staff. They make sure my son gets his homework done everyday and are mentors for him and all the children. I am very thankful for the ESS program. The only negative thing I have to say about Sundance is some parents that are against ESS because they feel that all children should be home with their parents. I would not have my child anywhere else. My child tells me to pick him up later when I come to pick him up after work. He love Marissa and her wonderful staff. It is a great school with a great ESS.

Posted May 22, 2008

Posted May 20, 2008

Posted December 06, 2007

Posted August 18, 2007
I have been a parent of a student at Sundance going on 6 years. I have been nothing but impressed with the caring, family-like environment at the school. I was a teacher for a number of years and have worked on many different elementary campuses and this is one of the best I have seen. The families seem to really take an interest and get involved in the school as well. I feel everyone does what they can and there are many opportunities to get involved, either during school hours or after hours. I have been very impressed in what the school's foundation has been able to do in 3 short years. The school now has a new computer lab., running track, and art program. I am very pleased with the school and would highly recommend it. Kudos to Sundance.

Posted July 02, 2007

Posted June 26, 2007
I am a proud parent of Sundance and what they offer and require of my children. The teachers at Sundance are a team of professionals that work hard and it shows with the API scores. Music, art, and extra activities enrich our kids and it shows! As for parent support - we've got a lot of volunteers! It bothers me to see a parent judging those who volunteer and talk bad about them. I personally believe the parents as a whole are one family in the community.

Sundance Elementary School
8944 Twin Trails Drive, San Diego, CA  92129
Last modified Sundance Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sundance Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top