Turtleback Elementary School 3

Posted October 05, 2014
Turtleback is an okay school. Since my children did not attend any other school in the Poway district I can not compare it to other schools in the district. The curriculum is difficult and was a little too hard for one of my children. They did try to help her but really just put most of the work onto us - which is fine but even we had a difficult time trying to keep her caught up with everyone else. If your child does well academically then they will do well but if not, get ready for some long nights of homework. I did feel that the teachers cared about the children but they can not help what the district and state push for them to teach.

Turtleback Elementary School 0

Posted May 01, 2010
Turtleback Elementary is a great school because if its wonderful and caring staff!! We are blessed to be at Turtleback!!

Turtleback Elementary School 3

Posted October 08, 2009

Posted April 07, 2009
My daughter attends second grade in this school. The class activities are definitely exciting and challenging to her. The school gives a lot of importance to character training. I am extremely satisfied with the school.

Posted February 16, 2009
My daugher attends this school, this is great school, good involvement of parents, teachers. Teachers and pricipal takes well care of students. Very good teaching, homework and kids grow intellegent in this school.

Posted September 28, 2008
Very friendly staff; amazing teachers; visible and helpful principal; wonderful little school

Posted September 12, 2008

Turtleback Elementary School 0

Posted September 02, 2008
My son went to Turtleback for PEPP, Mrs. Reid was his teacher. We were very happy with Turtleback and its staff, very friendly very professional, very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you Turtleback! We still wish we were there.

Posted February 21, 2008

Turtleback Elementary School 4

Posted February 26, 2007

Turtleback Elementary School
15855 Turtleback Road, San Diego, CA  92127
Last modified Turtleback Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Turtleback Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top