San Diego, CA

Posted May 01, 2014
My kids go to Audubon school its an improvement school its gotten better by the new principal thats been in the district for this past couple of years making improvements in kids academic , attendance , rewarding when doing good keeping parents inform about any changes and always making us parents involve in our school in the best interest of our kids. Having a good principal is the key for success.

Posted April 27, 2010
I don't like Audubon because it is year round, even on spring and winter breaks the students are required to work on work packets at home. There is very little time for family activities or parent involvement in the school. By parent involvement I mean learning activities parents can do with their children, for example there is no science fair at Audubon. The homework is the same every night, no fun projects to work on with my child.

Posted October 03, 2009
We have the best students!!!! Staff!!! Teachers!!!! We rock!!!

Posted September 02, 2008
Audubon is a school with lots of potential.

Posted May 08, 2006
The school has improved alot since my older siblings children attended there.

Posted March 16, 2006
Audubon is an ok school. I don't know how it is now but when I was more involved with the school, the school lacked a lot of resources and activities. Discipline was also pretty bad there. I hope things are better.

Posted August 22, 2005
This school offers a very caring environment for its students. The dedication, commitment, and determination of the teachers is something that has kept me teaching for this school for 5 years now.

Posted August 16, 2005
This staff has been working very hard to support our children and improve scores. They are very dedicated and it is paying off. There has been imporvement in the test results. We need more parent involvement and more volunteers....

Posted February 23, 2005
The staff is great here. Kudos to Mrs. Small, the vice-Principal who is always an authoritive presence among the daily activities of the children. She is great. My kids love it here.

8111 San Vicente, San Diego, CA  92114