Bad
Good

Burbank Elementary School 5

Posted September 22, 2011
I'm a parent and I also volunteer on a regular basis. The teachers at this school are extremely hard working and intelligent. It's an honor and a privilege to be a volunteer for these wonderful teachers.

Posted October 14, 2010
cuz its the best school!!!! best teachers!!

Posted October 13, 2010
I am a teacher at Burbank and have the opportunity to work closely with students and their families. The Burbank family would benefit from any support we can get. Most of our students are unable to afford uniforms, school supplies, classroom supplies, or books so having $20,000 would give us the opportunity to supply our families with materials to help their child succeed in school.

Burbank Elementary School 5

Posted October 13, 2010
I have been a teacher at Burbank for 7 years. We have the best parents, students, and teachers.

Burbank Elementary School 4

Posted August 23, 2004
The best school in the Logan Heights area. Small but just the right size not overly crowded. The teachers there are excellent. My daughter loved her Kindergarten teacher Mrs. Alegre. My husband and I went to this school as children and were really happy to send our daughter to school there as well.

Burbank Elementary School 4

Posted August 23, 2004
Well let me just say it was really strange sending my daughter to Burbank Elementary, only because I went to this school as a child. It was funny to see that pretty much everything stayed the same except obviously for new faces. My son loved his school and his teacher and of course all of his friends. I do believe the school is going to be rebuilt which would be awesome because it is pretty run down, but don't let that discourage you. It is an excellent school.

2146 Julian Avenue, San Diego, CA  92113-1237
Last modified Burbank Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Burbank Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top