Cadman Elementary School 1

Posted May 01, 2014
I recently pulled my kids from this school. I wouldn't recommend this school to anyone. The principal is very into herself and not the kids. My kids have been bullied since the beginning of the year and she never put a stop to it, she more like defends the bullies. I have noticed that at lunch time there is hardly any supervision. The teacher i would say are under the principal control. By far the worst school my kids have been too.

Posted March 26, 2014
The teachers at this school really care about their students. The school is small enough so that everyone knows everyone and I feel that my child is being nurtured as well as educated. The principal is so devoted that she always goes above and beyond all expectations. She has really made this an incredible and HAPPY place to be.

Posted December 12, 2013
Mrs Elizabeth Ballard is a visionary, and basically came in and did amazing things for the school. She has a can do attitude and encourages parents to be Involved in everything. It's a hidden gem of a neighborhood school, beautiful campus and safe community. She calls the students scholars and gives them positive reinforcement and support. Every child as early as 1st grade can open a bank account and start saving money through a program set up with a credit union that comes every Friday during running club. Assemblies are every Friday morning and kids earn prizes for good behavior, test scores and running club. Parents are encourage to attend on Friday mornings for this. This is a small school with smaller classes. Kids' birthdays are actually listed on bulletin board (in glass case) . You will never feel like your kid is just a number. There's dance, Spanish, cheerleading, Girl Scouts. This is an arts focused school, but also taps into all programs available. iPads and computers awarded to school last year. I almost don't want to tell too many people about this school because it's truly a small, personal treasure.

Posted September 30, 2013
The past three years have been an amazing uphill climb with Principle Ballard in charge. The school is art integrated with wonderful caring and compassionate teachers. The schools scores are climbing, teachers are dedicated, students are thrilled to get to class everyday and egar to learn! With lots or research and visits I can honestly say with my children as students at Cadman Elementary School, it truly is the BEST school in San Diego! Stop by an see for yourself you won't regret it!

Posted March 15, 2008
We like Cadman. The Principal and her staff are very dedicated and provide a great education.

Posted October 25, 2007
This school and staff/teachers etc are great!

Posted June 27, 2007
I have personally seen Cadman Elementary School transition into a wonderful community school. The school has a small student population that allows the staff to really know the children. The school offers many, many opportunities for parents to get involved. The staff demonstrates a genuine concern for all of their children. It is a great place for children. I highly recommend it!

Cadman Elementary School 1

Posted March 06, 2007
This is a school that I wouldn't recommend sending your kids to attend. I recently pulled my children because they were bored in the classes based on the slower learning curves of the other students.

Posted January 22, 2007
Cadman is wonderful school. My daughter attended the school, and my son is currently enrolled. My son has special needs and the size of the school, the administration, and the staff has made his full inclusion a success. The dedication that the teachers have for each of their students is genuine.The school's open door policy and problem solving ability is also a quality that separates Cadman from a large school.

Posted January 16, 2007
Cadman is a wonderful school! My kids have attended Cadman for 2 years and we couldn't be more pleased. The teachers are dedicated to my kids and I feel they are getting a great education.

Cadman Elementary School
4370 Kamloop Avenue, San Diego, CA  92117
Last modified Cadman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cadman Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top