Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

This is a Multicultural school and helps keep students globally prepared. I have seen great progress with my kids. Thank you Carver.

Carver Elementary School does a WONDERFUL job with the "typical" child. Most children are taught well and most of the teachers are helpful. There are great field trips and learning opportunities for PTA parents.

My son loved the school. He attended Elementary and picked up many great skills. Keep up the good work.

The staff is very good and, as far as I can tell, are good at educating. They do field trips to the museums and other places. The teachers are dedicated, caring and practical. My daughter loves it ! My neighbor's son likes it too. They are a year-round school and have "minimum days", so be sure to sign-up for Prime Time. No buses and single road access, so it gets pretty crowded right before school starts. To avoid the morning congestion, sign-up for "Morning Prime Time" and drop your kids of early. The Prime Time programs are wonderful! Bullying doesn't seem to be a problem at this school. Since parents at this school are not that involved, the PTA has been run by volunteer staff members for the past couple of years. If you want to check-out another Elementary school close by, that the school district doesn't tell parents about for some reason, look-up Darnall Charter School.

This school is poorly run. Parents are not informed about what is happening with their children. They lack the disciplinary skills to keep the children in line. At this moment, they are punishing the whole class for the misbehavings of a few. There are many other problems that I don't want to take the time to write. I do not recommend this school.

So far this school has a lack of communication and organization. My child was suppose to start their special education preschool program and they will not help me out figure the steps or how the school is run or even the program. The sign outside says that they will start registration on a Friday, I called in the morning to verify and they say registration is from 8-1:30 I get there at 12 and they told me they closed at 9, to come back Monday. I go back Tuesday and they haven't changed their LED sign and still states registration started last Friday, I go all the way towards the office door and it says that registration start till Wednesday. Are they kidding me?? The phones are closed even after the office should have been open by now. I emailed the teachers to see if I can speak with them about how their class room is run and nothing so far from them. I wouldn't recommend this school so far and if it wasn't because the district wont give me another option of preschool I would call it a quits on this one. I am seriously considering keeping my son home this year.

So far my kids have being in this school for one year and the principal and the teachers have worked with both of our kids to help them advance in their academics. Please keep it up.

thank you , Carver staff You are wonderful and Mariah Cruz and I want to thank you and wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Last modified Carver Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.