Carver Elementary School 5

Posted March 28, 2014
The staff is very good and, as far as I can tell, are good at educating. They do field trips to the museums and other places. The teachers are dedicated, caring and practical. My daughter loves it ! My neighbor's son likes it too. They are a year-round school and have "minimum days", so be sure to sign-up for Prime Time. No buses and single road access, so it gets pretty crowded right before school starts. To avoid the morning congestion, sign-up for "Morning Prime Time" and drop your kids of early. The Prime Time programs are wonderful! Bullying doesn't seem to be a problem at this school. Since parents at this school are not that involved, the PTA has been run by volunteer staff members for the past couple of years. If you want to check-out another Elementary school close by, that the school district doesn't tell parents about for some reason, look-up Darnall Charter School.

Posted October 02, 2013
This school is poorly run. Parents are not informed about what is happening with their children. They lack the disciplinary skills to keep the children in line. At this moment, they are punishing the whole class for the misbehavings of a few. There are many other problems that I don't want to take the time to write. I do not recommend this school.

Posted August 27, 2013
So far this school has a lack of communication and organization. My child was suppose to start their special education preschool program and they will not help me out figure the steps or how the school is run or even the program. The sign outside says that they will start registration on a Friday, I called in the morning to verify and they say registration is from 8-1:30 I get there at 12 and they told me they closed at 9, to come back Monday. I go back Tuesday and they haven't changed their LED sign and still states registration started last Friday, I go all the way towards the office door and it says that registration start till Wednesday. Are they kidding me?? The phones are closed even after the office should have been open by now. I emailed the teachers to see if I can speak with them about how their class room is run and nothing so far from them. I wouldn't recommend this school so far and if it wasn't because the district wont give me another option of preschool I would call it a quits on this one. I am seriously considering keeping my son home this year.

Carver Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
So far my kids have being in this school for one year and the principal and the teachers have worked with both of our kids to help them advance in their academics. Please keep it up.

Carver Elementary School 5

Posted December 19, 2011
thank you , Carver staff You are wonderful and Mariah Cruz and I want to thank you and wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Posted August 03, 2007

Carver Elementary School 4

Posted September 06, 2006

Carver Elementary School
3251 Juanita Street, San Diego, CA  92105
Last modified Carver Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Carver Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top