Bad
Good

I have taught at this school for 10 years. The teachers and staff are 100% dedicated to the students and are constantly striving to find innovative ways to engage the students. Collaboration among teachers strengthens the curriculum and teaching methods. Monthly family participation events keep the families involved and connected in the classrooms. Community programs help families connect to the school, other families and the community. Breakfast in the classroom ensures all students begin the day with a healthy meal and the energy and nutrients they need to succeed in school. Central Elementary is a fantastic school! Work Hard! Be Kind! Dream Big! No Excuses!

I have offered my services, partially because my daughter is attending. I was impressed with the halloween turn out that I perceived. I arrived after most of the festivities were done, but the PTA president and her husband were awesome....They welcomed me, with room for volunteer cleanup, and with ideas of improving the the school and community! I look forward to conversing with them more on grand events! To top it off, I conversed with the principal after the event, with a followup call from from him to find out about military volunteer work.....Ive been busy, but actively looking for his email once more in order to start the process!!! There is a lot of potential here, and the key players in place are making it happen. I just hope to provide at their caliber!!!

i just love the central way , it's awesome all the staff work in this place, i have my 3 kids there since my first one was in K now he is in 4th grade and i am so proud of this school because i've seen how is it growing together with my kids and also how the principal is fighting for all our children .i just moved to another place but i am not going to let my kids without WORK HARD, BE KIND,DREAM BIG AND NO EXCUSES!

This school is fantastic. I live in the area and even though we live in a low income area the school is high quality. My son goes to this school and I love the way the teachers have gone out of their way to challenge him while keeping the children who are struggling engaged. The principal is sweet and takes every opportunity to talk and interact with the parents and students. I greatly enjoy all the opportunities that they offer to the parents to be part of the learning journey. I only wish they would not cut any of the funding, I would hate to see any teachers go.

O love this school it has so many programs to help students that really need it. My neice went to a diffrent school last year and she has difficulty learning things she is in 1st grade at a pre kinder level and I asked for her to be tested at her previous school and they said that they don't do that at that school and that she didn't show any signs of learning problems. Her first month at central and the teachers were all trying to get her tested so we couls asses the problem and find the best program to help her with her learning. My daughter and little sisiter go here as well as both of my neices I love this school and recomend it to any one in the area.

Last modified Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.