Bad
Good

The principal, office staff, teachers, and Prime Time during years 2010 - 2015 and on...have been simply the BEST in the entire SDUSD I've ever exprienced since my oldest kids attended back in 1996.

Develops character: Strongly agree

They always talk and counsel all the kids that are being bullies and the ones victimized by them, to understand how bad this is. They support to up their self-esteem and feel safe and secured/protected by alk the adults there. They have really excelled in quality, care, support, and so many more things that has shown me they do care a great deal about the kids and parents.

BEST SHCOOL EVER!!!!!!!!!! HAS THE BEST TEACHERS some people say its not a good school and trust me its NOT TRUE IT'S THE BEST

This school is horrible the teacher a unprofessional & discuss things other than academics with the students in which they shouldn't I had to tell them to stop or I WOULD go to the school board.

I previously taught in San Diego Unified and now my son attends the school. I have been very impressed at how well the new principal is putting forth effort to improve the school and to make the teachers accountable. I have been very pleased with my son's teacher and his reading and math has improved greatly since the beginning of the school year!

My son attends his school and at only 3 weeks I am already concered with how unresponsive the pricipal is. I've put in several calls and she is seemingly unwilling to return my calls. I think that my son would be better served at a school where the pricipal is just as concered with my child education as I am.

My son attends this school and I am very happy with the knowledge he has gained from the teacher, the reading programs has helped him improve in his reading.

Last modified Chollas/Mead Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.