San Diego, CA
Before care: Yes

Chollas/Mead Elementary School 1

Posted March 09, 2012
This school is horrible the teacher a unprofessional & discuss things other than academics with the students in which they shouldn't I had to tell them to stop or I WOULD go to the school board.

Chollas/Mead Elementary School 0

Posted March 17, 2010
I previously taught in San Diego Unified and now my son attends the school. I have been very impressed at how well the new principal is putting forth effort to improve the school and to make the teachers accountable. I have been very pleased with my son's teacher and his reading and math has improved greatly since the beginning of the school year!

Chollas/Mead Elementary School 0

Posted September 25, 2009
My son attends his school and at only 3 weeks I am already concered with how unresponsive the pricipal is. I've put in several calls and she is seemingly unwilling to return my calls. I think that my son would be better served at a school where the pricipal is just as concered with my child education as I am.

Posted March 24, 2009
My son attends this school and I am very happy with the knowledge he has gained from the teacher, the reading programs has helped him improve in his reading.

Posted October 28, 2008

Posted January 12, 2006

Chollas/Mead Elementary School
401 North 45th Street, San Diego, CA  92102
Last modified Chollas/Mead Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chollas/Mead Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top