Chollas/Mead Elementary School 5

Posted December 04, 2013
BEST SHCOOL EVER!!!!!!!!!! HAS THE BEST TEACHERS some people say its not a good school and trust me its NOT TRUE IT'S THE BEST

Chollas/Mead Elementary School 1

Posted March 09, 2012
This school is horrible the teacher a unprofessional & discuss things other than academics with the students in which they shouldn't I had to tell them to stop or I WOULD go to the school board.

Posted March 17, 2010
I previously taught in San Diego Unified and now my son attends the school. I have been very impressed at how well the new principal is putting forth effort to improve the school and to make the teachers accountable. I have been very pleased with my son's teacher and his reading and math has improved greatly since the beginning of the school year!

Posted September 25, 2009
My son attends his school and at only 3 weeks I am already concered with how unresponsive the pricipal is. I've put in several calls and she is seemingly unwilling to return my calls. I think that my son would be better served at a school where the pricipal is just as concered with my child education as I am.

Chollas/Mead Elementary School 5

Posted March 24, 2009
My son attends this school and I am very happy with the knowledge he has gained from the teacher, the reading programs has helped him improve in his reading.

401 North 45th Street, San Diego, CA  92102
Last modified Chollas/Mead Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chollas/Mead Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top