Bad
Good

Cubberley, staff, students and families are awesome! We've been at this school for 3 years and moved but I now choice my girls (2nd and 3rd grade) into Cubberley.

My son started Transitional Kindergarten at Cubberley and our whole family loves it. He has an amazing teacher, we love that the class sizes are small and the administrative staff is friendly and helpful!

Cubberley is a wonderful school! The Principal is so warm and loving and the teachers are top-notch. My kids have gone there since Kindergarten and have thrived. The PTA is very active with about one family event each month and funding art and music classes. Overall a terrific school!

My son has been attending Cubberly for the past two years. It is a small, warm neighborhood school with an excellent staff. Their Prime Time before and after school program is top notch. Miss Kathy and Miss Deanna are two individuals who go above and beyond to meet the needs of the student population. Cubberly and the students are fortunate to have them.

What I like about Cubberley is that it is a small school with a big heart. Your children are not just a number and no student falls between the cracks. Everyone from the Principal to Custodians are involved with the students to make sure that each and everyone of them receive the best education that they can. They are not only concerned about their education but very aspect of their lives. These are qualities that you cannot find in bigger school. Cubberley truly believes that it takes a village to raise a child.

my sons school Cubberley has been there for him in so many ways. I would rate this school a 10 out of 10. Rosemary Cruz is an amazing school leader.

I love this school. The principal is amazing, she knows all of the kids by first name. As she is standing outside in the front of the school greeting them as the parents drop off their child. They have family movie night, which is sponsored by the PTA. They have an awesome Care Cat program that promotes reading & caring for each other in a written way. It's a very close knit school & all the teachers, staff & parents are helpful & friendly with each other on a first name basis. I'm so proud that my son has been attending this school since kindergarden.

My son attends school here, the one complaint i have is that the classes are mixed. He is in first grade and his class is mixed with second graders. I feel like the kids aren't getting the proper attention and learning that they deserve. However the staff in primetime is amazing! they are all so sweet and are very patient with all the kids!! Ms.Kathy is a sweetheart!!

We have had kids at Cubberley since 2005. I am very happy with the curriculum, the teachers and staff are wonderful with the students. Being a small school the children are all known by name and greeted in the morning by the principal. There is a great core group of parents that is involved with volunteerng and fundraising, providing extras such as ArtCorps, Running Club and field trips.

I would rate Cubberley Elem with a 5 star as the school always put the childern first. The childern is what our jobs are about and how we can perpare them for the future. I would like to see parents take a better roll in their childs education and let the teachers have the time to make sure that education is at the top of the list so that every child feels as tho they are special. I would like to see that every child is tought the BASIC'S first and Technology second!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last modified Cubberley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.