San Diego, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted April 02, 2014
Having been associated with Dailard for the last six years as a grandmother I have found this school to be an outstanding example of a public school. The teachers have been consistently good, encouraging learning, caring for the students as individuals, offering their own creativity while working within the core requirements. The administrators, secretaries, custodians and staff have been supportive. The parents have been willing to help whenever needed. Everyone is working together for the education and welfare of our children. Keep up the good work.

Posted July 28, 2012
We moved here from Marvin ( in same district) and are so impressed. My daughter went from not being able to read to almost catching up completely. She gets great help from teachers and aides. No school is perfect, but this is a good place, with good people that care. The teachers help prep my 5th grader and he had such a better middle school experience than my other student that was promoted from Marvin. We are now having our youngest start at Dailard and they offer a kinder camp that will not only help them get used to the way kindergarten is but also introduce them to some of the children.

Posted March 01, 2011
We are very pleased with Dailard. Everyone from the staff to the principal make it a wonderful school. Our son is so happy to attend school each day (he's in Kindergarten). We choiced into this school and are so happy with our decision.

Posted November 07, 2010
I love this school the teachers are awsome and it's the best school ever, i am now in middle school but the years i had there where awsome. They work hard a try there best i miss Mr.E but the new principal is alright but no one could ever beat Mr.E he sleept on the roof because we ran enough laps at the jog o thon i think every kid should go here GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Best school ever.Hope you like this school as muchas i did.

Posted February 08, 2010

Posted January 04, 2010
Great school, great community. It is all about involvment and this school has it. Good teachers and good principal.

Posted August 12, 2009
We have been very pleased with this school over the last 3 years. We now have 2 students attending. Great parent and teacher involvement. The Dads group is fantastic; they support the kids in so many ways. The new principal (Mr. McDade) has done a great job. He is approachable, and friendly - and really seems to know his way around getting things done within the district.

Posted August 11, 2009
Dailard is an excellent school. My son has gone K-2 here and will be starting 3rd in Sept. Wonderful Teachers and helpful office staff. Lots of parent envolvment.

Posted February 04, 2009
My kids have all attended from K to graduation. I have CHOICEd them in since K and Dailard is so worth the drive. The kids have all super excelled and are testing very very well. All of them are reading 3+ years above grade level. The last principal, Mr Erpelding, was awesome, but I am not too sure about the incoming principal. I'll wait and see, and give him a chance. Overall, great experience academically and socially!

Posted May 28, 2008
My daughter is finishing her 1st year (kinder) at Dailard. Overall, we are very happy with the school and principal- his enthusiasm and dedication has a great effect. We really like her teacher too. I agree with another that said the afterschool program is not very good - it is not run by Dailard, it is run by the Y. We had her in it for awhile (part time) then were fortunate to find family to provide care and withdrew after a few months. The coordinators don't engage much and in Sept, they were very disorganized- not comforting to parents of a new kindergartner. Hopefully things will improve with next year's Y program. In the meantime, we look forward to 1st grade as Dailard dolphins! ;)

Dailard Elementary School
6425 Cibola Road, San Diego, CA  92120
Last modified Dailard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dailard Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top