Bad
Good

I just love how the all the kids work together and everybody is like a family.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This has been my daughters best year of school since kinder. Honesty, integrity and leadership of those traits is a day to day business at Farb. Everyone is treated fairly and respectfully. It shows because my daughter loves to go to school.

This is the best school ever. The staff is amazing and truly love what they do. The students are wonderful. It is BETTER than a private school, small and yet so very diverse. Lots of military families make for a great environment for children adapting to the change from Elementary to Middle School. Choir, band and lots of clubs, AVID demonstration school. Principal Rizzo and VP Jaramillo do an amazing job at leading staff and students to success.

this school is full of great teachers and staff members. There is also great students at this school too.

I love this school expecailly the pe My teacher is awesome and fun and sporty .i love it

I love all the staff and the small school feel. This feels more like a private school.

As a teacher at Farb Middle School, I am truly in awe of how much the staff and administration truly cares about the students and their future. We are all doing our best to not only encourage our students to be college bound, but we are also showing them the path and giving them the tools to make it happen! We strive to be welcoming and make all lof our new students feel comfortable so they can get on track with their path to success. GO FIREBIRDS!!

my sccool is a great school to got to because there is plenty of oppertunities where you can find new friends. We are college bound and get you ready for college with an elective called AVID. AVID means Advanced Via Indivisual Determination. We take cornell notes which helps us kids understand pur subject/topic better with the questions and summary. So I strongly encourage you to come to our school where you can learn, stay focused and organized.

I love Farb Middle School. Everyone here makes you feel welcome and the teachers are great here they really care! I walked into De Portola and I felt like I didn't belong there. When I went into the office no one helped me. They looked at me like oh well. I had to say something to them like can someone help me.

I love Farb. We moved to San Diego this summer and I picked Farb for my 7th graders middle school. We had the option to go to the other local middle school but because of its size and warmth I chose Farb. She started the second day of school and the staff was sure to make sure she knew where to go and even found a great group of students willing to help my daughter learn how to get around the school. There are all types of kids that go to this school and I am positive your child will find someone to connect with. This is an AVID Demonstration School and if you don't know what that is (like I didn't) be sure to ask or look it up. It will help your child excel in highschool and college. This is an awesome program. Lastly, if you are reading all the reviews please check the dates on those reviews as the leadership has changed in the past recent years and you will see that the negative reviews for this school do not appear in these current years. As a parent you will know that this is the right choice for your middle school son or daughter.

Last modified Farb Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.