San Diego, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted February 07, 2014
My child is in the dual immersion program this year for kindergarten. The teacher is amazing and my child is learning to read and write in Spanish. I highly recommend this program.

Posted March 25, 2012
The Kindergarten teachers are the best at this school! They go above and beyond what they are required to do. They are always available to help . My child has learned so much this year.

Posted February 12, 2012
It's important that people inquire about schools in person. Many of the "concerns" stated here are inaccurate, and of course, those reading can only see an upset parent's perspective. Please, visit our school and make up your own mind about the staff and the school environment. That's the ONLY way to find out if a school will be "great" to you!!

Field Elementary School 2

Posted February 10, 2012
I have one daughter in 1st grade and one daughter in kindergarten. Their teachers are rude and yell at them most the time. They don't learn much from school, I have to send them to private tutor. My daughters use curse words when they come home.

Posted August 18, 2008
I was a student at field ever sence I had first started school. This school is one of the best school in the San Diego Scool Distrect. They have taught me well, and helped me when I needed it. Also Field has a 6 to 6 program. I went to the 6 to 6 and it was great. The staff are really nice. All the tearchers at Field are the best. I would recommend this school to anybodys children.

Posted March 10, 2008

Posted August 26, 2003
This is our fourth year at this school. The staff and teachers are wonderful. Our PTA provides more to the school each year and more parents continually get involved. However, there is still room for improvement on the parent involvement side. So, if you are looking for a school for your child or children, look no further, you will have found a family with us at Field Elementary.

Field Elementary School
4375 Bannock Avenue, San Diego, CA  92117
Last modified Field Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Field Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top