Posted August 13, 2013
I'm from Brazil and my sons studied in Fletcher and I can say tha Fletcher has outstanding teachers and an outstanding principal. They treated us like family and it was wonderful how they were kind with us. My sons and I miss this school and the awesome staff! Thank you for all!

Fletcher Elementary School 4

Posted July 24, 2013
My daughter attended Kinder here. She went in barely knowing her alphabet & came out reading full books!! Its an amazing school & the staff treats everyone like family. its defiantly a learning environment that kids need to feel comfortable & makes learning easy.

Posted February 03, 2013
First of all as a former student of this wonderful school, all i have to say was that this school was the best!. The school and it's great staff and teachers and principal, they treated you like family and it's wonderful how they even do it in a way i can't think of! i will forever miss this place!.

Posted May 22, 2012
Fletcher has a great family feel. Because the playground is also a neighborhood park, you often run into school friends playing or riding bikes. The teachers are great with kids and communicate with parents often. They have an active PTA and a newly formed Dad's Club. They do fun family events like: Carnival, Movie Night, Star Gazing, Turn off TV Week, etc... And this past year there were after school programs (for a fee): Spanish Club, Yoga, Science Club, etc. And they have authors come to campus.. This year the illustrator who created FANCY NANCY came!! they are trying to make it k8.

Posted August 31, 2011
this is an amazing school! the teachers are awesome, the prinipals they choose always are the best! every teacher makes sure that the students get the education they need to move on to the next level. I am proud to be a former student here at fletcher :D

Posted September 02, 2010
There is not enough room to say all the wonderful things I have to say about Fletcher Elementary. I re-wrote this review three times and it was still too long. So here's the short story. Fletcher has outstanding teachers, an outstanding principal, outstanding activities, and outstanding parent involvement. I believe Fletcher is THE BEST SCHOOL IN THE SAN DIEGO UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT! Their scores tell the story. The low performing school that Fletcher feeds into should be forced to close its doors forever!

Posted April 19, 2010
Their teachers, and the way they are with all the kids, you feel like in a 'family' in that school

Fletcher Elementary School 1

Posted April 08, 2009

Fletcher Elementary School 4

Posted October 31, 2008
Fletcher has very good teachers and an outstanding principle. The test scores of the children are outstanding. The only drawback is the middle school that Fletcher feeds into.

Posted January 27, 2008
Fletcher is a great school. The teachers are wonderful and very personable. We were introduced to the school through the Salvation Army Children's Learning Center. It has since closed its school age program. One of my son's has graduated and is now in middle school. He is currently in advanced classes and is doing well. I drive my younger son to Fletcher everyday from Mira Mesa, because I love the school so much and I don't want to pull him out. ( We previously used the Children's Learning Center ). He is also doing well, especially in mathematics.

Fletcher Elementary School
7666 Bobolink Way, San Diego, CA  92123
Last modified Fletcher Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fletcher Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top