San Diego, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted September 26, 2013
Great teacher Mr. Sawyer taught me a lot how to study and concertration. My summer school was great at Garfield caring people.

Posted April 22, 2013
I love attending Garfield. I came from a "good well ' known school and i was doing horrible. now that i come here im doing good and actually feel like im learning something new everyday, and getting good grades. (:

Posted June 24, 2011
As a former student, I loved that school. I excelled there and the teachers were awesome. I had SO many more opportunities opened to me than I ever would have had at a regular High School. If I had known, I would've gone there sooner. I made awesome friends that i am still close with today. The CMC (City Middle College) program made me learn so much more about myself, and my classmates.The mantra that we memorized: "I can, I will, I must" is something I use in my everyday life. Thanks so much for everything Garfield! I'm going to make you proud.

Posted April 14, 2010
Excellent school. My son is about to graduate from Garfield Oracle Program. I am so proud of him. The teachers are really great. They are available and they allow you to be involved with your child's education.My wife calls to see our son's status and his teacher is happy to share the information. The receptionist is very friendly too.

Garfield High School 0

Posted July 14, 2009
has helped my daughter out better than anyone she finished school a year earlier and finished with the best of grades she now has a 3.90 GPA.the teachers are wonderful.

Garfield High School 1

Posted August 29, 2007

Posted August 23, 2007
I was a former student at Garfield enrolled in the Pregnant Minor Program, I later was enrolled in the regular day program there. The teachers, who are untraditional in their ways of teaching, are like none that I have ever seen in traditional schools. The opportunities that this school provides is unlike any other.

Posted April 20, 2007
- a former student

Posted January 12, 2006
- a staff
Garfield's low teacher to student ratio and it's partnerships with San Diego City College makes it a great school for students who need to learn in a small environment and want to pursue college.

Posted June 19, 2005
- a staff

Garfield High School
1255 16th Street, San Diego, CA  92101
Last modified Garfield High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Garfield High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top