San Diego, CA

Hamilton Elementary School 5

Posted December 22, 2012
I attended this school and was their through every year. The staff is friendly and the learning environment is good. The children don't all have the best attitudes but that shouldn't stop me from saying this school was good to me. The class sizes were small when I attended the school but that was 5 years ago.

Hamilton Elementary School 5

Posted April 19, 2005
This is a great school for your 4th grader if he/she is lucky enough to get mr.'D' as their teacher and a super school for your 5th grader as is my son.Mrs.Footman is a wonderful teacher that cares about her students learning and she really get the student ready for the 6th grade making sure that reading, math, and other areas of learning is up to par. As she puts it they must be able to authentically learn(that is knowing that they know the info)these are twe really [good] teachers with out a doubt...Great school,and thanks to both teachers for making my son love school.

Hamilton Elementary School
2807 Fairmount Avenue, San Diego, CA  92105
Last modified Hamilton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Hamilton Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top