Bad
Good

Fay Elementary School 2

Posted October 28, 2015
The school is average, the staff is great, the before and after school traffic is terrible. Parents and nearby pedestrians blare their music, speed, and cuss. I definitely feel out of place here and will be moving just to get my child to a better school.

Fay Elementary School 5

Posted September 01, 2010
This school has been the best for my kids...My son is beginning his second year but has been since preeschool, the preschool teacher is really good at what she does. My daughter is going for her second year in preschool and I intend for them to continue in the same school. I love this school and the interest that the teachers put in the students to become better...they really make the best effort for kids to learn the most..

Fay Elementary School 3

Posted June 09, 2010
While I love the staff, facilities and my childs teacher at Fay I am appauled by the parents that stand outside the school and use fowl language. Also disconcerting are the parents that pick up their children while blaring inappropriate music and lyrics from thier vehicles. I will not be reenrolling my child.

Fay Elementary School

Posted April 29, 2010
The staff is always very kind and they truly care about the students and how well they do.They are always after school and willing to help the students in what they might be having trouble in. They are really a kind caring and respectful staff. Thank you for listening to me.

Fay Elementary School 5

Posted December 05, 2007
I love this school! This is my second year and while I considered not returning I am so glad I did. The new principal is an exemplary educator and is sure to make a difference. I have two children attending this school and am an educator myself. We need more principals like Ms. Moreno who care and work for our children.

Fay Elementary School
4080 52nd Street, San Diego, CA  92105-2209
Last modified Fay Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fay Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top