San Diego, CA
Before care: Yes

Johnson Elementary School 4

Posted October 08, 2013
Thus far this school has been a great experience for my son. His teacher is structured and consistent. He's homework is also consistent and I like the methods of learning that his teacher uses. I also have to say that the principal is very involved with the students and also assists with making sure students leave school safely.

Posted March 10, 2010
I have twin and they are in the 3rd grade. This is there 1st year at johnson and I love it. My son a daughter are improving alot at Johnson. Test scores are higher, I am a proud parent. I'm not happy about the school turning into a k-5 now my kid are doing so well I wanted them to stay until 6th grade.

Johnson Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Johnson Magnet school is the best. Really changeles students to be open minded and use all the tools at their disposal to come up twith solutions for everyday problems as well as teaching the stat mandated circulium. Kudus to the the teaches and staff at Johnson magnet school for pushing our kids to a higher level of learning!

Johnson Elementary School 0

Posted July 01, 2009
Johnson has a great principal who is, respectful, cordial, focused and dedicated to bringing excellence to the school. The staff is very cooperative and the teachers very committed. The campus is very orderly. The teachers and students seem to have a sense of ownership of the school. The school is well equipped with science and computer labs. We have come across no disciplinary concerns. Our daughter attended Johnson this school year and she has been the happiest.

Posted December 05, 2008
My child just started 6th grade here and his teachers have been a blessing. They are really devoted to their students. My son came from another school where his years there weren't at all positive, and it's incredible what a grand difference it makes here at Johnson. I'm glad to see my son excited to come to school again. I do recommend this school. You'll love the principal and all the office staff too.

Posted October 14, 2008
I love johnson ele. Because it has shown me in a short time great works with my child. And other children. They can read alot faster and interested in reading than the last school my child was at..

Johnson Elementary School 1

Posted March 01, 2008
i am a parent that had her children here and it was very stressful for my children. there was alot of bullies and the students there had no discipline. i had to remove my children from there because of the stress it caused my 11 year old son. something needs to be done about the students there that are disrespectful and not willing to learn.

Johnson Elementary School 4

Posted June 15, 2006
Great school, committed teachers.

Johnson Elementary School 3

Posted March 30, 2006

Johnson Elementary School 3

Posted August 17, 2005
I had 2 children graduate from here. My youngest child's last year here was the worse due to the new principal and vice principal. All other years were great due to the wonderful teachers and past administration.

Johnson Elementary School
1355 Kelton Road, San Diego, CA  92114
Last modified Johnson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Johnson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top