Bad
Good

I believe that the school I go to is good, I believe this because when i don't do my home work they have tutoring. If i fail a test they do anything to teach us. I want my school to earn the money because are school can buy new supplies for us.

I love this school's curriculum! The only reason why I didn't give a five star rating was because it's still going through transition but so far so great! Don't let the score scare you. Before Keiler was well known for being a trouble school until this year when they revamped, made it into a charter school, and made it K-8. Now it's a diamond in the rough! My son is in kindergarten and loves his Montesouri curriculum. The teachers are all about respecting each other and the principal is very dedicated to turning this school's reputation for the better. I enjoy their no nonsense policy. Who wants nosense around their kids, not me! All of the staff is great. Free private school education; you can't beat that.!

this school is a very nice school its a place to have fun and a very great enviorment to learn. i had graduated from that school in 2010 and it was the best thing i had ever done. they are very strict about the uniform but i did not care it gave us a chance to bond and not care about what we were wearing. well thank you for your time!!

This school is very negitive towards the kids, they focus on things that don't matter. With the scores so low one would think they would put more concerns on learning

This school offers an excellent education for students. It's very well organized and pleasant.

I am a teacher at KLA and I love our school. You will not find a more dedicated staff of teachers and our administration is top notch! The front office staff is warm and friendly. Come take a tour of our campus!

The 'Gear up' program was an excellant addition to the school this year. My daughter has benifited greatly from their saturday program...thanks Gear Up!

Last modified Keiller Leadership Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.