Public charter
San Diego, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted September 30, 2013
I believe that the school I go to is good, I believe this because when i don't do my home work they have tutoring. If i fail a test they do anything to teach us. I want my school to earn the money because are school can buy new supplies for us.

Keiller Leadership Academy 4

Posted March 22, 2013
I love this school's curriculum! The only reason why I didn't give a five star rating was because it's still going through transition but so far so great! Don't let the score scare you. Before Keiler was well known for being a trouble school until this year when they revamped, made it into a charter school, and made it K-8. Now it's a diamond in the rough! My son is in kindergarten and loves his Montesouri curriculum. The teachers are all about respecting each other and the principal is very dedicated to turning this school's reputation for the better. I enjoy their no nonsense policy. Who wants nosense around their kids, not me! All of the staff is great. Free private school education; you can't beat that.!

Posted February 14, 2012
this school is a very nice school its a place to have fun and a very great enviorment to learn. i had graduated from that school in 2010 and it was the best thing i had ever done. they are very strict about the uniform but i did not care it gave us a chance to bond and not care about what we were wearing. well thank you for your time!!

Posted June 25, 2009

Posted March 25, 2009

Posted December 11, 2008
This school is very negitive towards the kids, they focus on things that don't matter. With the scores so low one would think they would put more concerns on learning

Posted July 21, 2008

Posted January 15, 2008
This school offers an excellent education for students. It's very well organized and pleasant.

Posted September 01, 2007
I am a teacher at KLA and I love our school. You will not find a more dedicated staff of teachers and our administration is top notch! The front office staff is warm and friendly. Come take a tour of our campus!

Posted May 09, 2007
The 'Gear up' program was an excellant addition to the school this year. My daughter has benifited greatly from their saturday program...thanks Gear Up!

Keiller Leadership Academy
7270 Lisbon Street, San Diego, CA  92114
Last modified Keiller Leadership Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Keiller Leadership Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top