Bad
Good

I love this school everyone from the Front office to the teachers, Especially the Principle, Everyone is very friendly and helpful.

The King Chavez Primary is a great school to send your kids to. I have a 1st grader and a second grader at the school and I enjoy all the attention they get from both teachers. I volenteer as much time as I can and enjoy spending time at the school. Truly a school that shines in this community.

I am a parent of a 2nd grader at King Chavez and I Love this school. Teachers and Staff are always available to speak to you. The campus is clean and full of murals. 2008-2009 it received the California Distinguished School Award. I feel proud that my daughter is a student at King Chavez!

Love the school the first year I send my son there I didn't like it that much.. But now I like it my son is being taken care of they do teach them what they need to learn and any question you have they are always available to help you.... Love it it has really changed a lot

This school as been turned around by King/Chavez Public Schools. Excellent Charter School in the Community of Stockton (San Diego).

Last modified King-Chavez Primary Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-2