Public charter
San Diego, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted February 19, 2010
I love this school everyone from the Front office to the teachers, Especially the Principle, Everyone is very friendly and helpful.

King-Chavez Primary Academy 0

Posted November 24, 2009
The King Chavez Primary is a great school to send your kids to. I have a 1st grader and a second grader at the school and I enjoy all the attention they get from both teachers. I volenteer as much time as I can and enjoy spending time at the school. Truly a school that shines in this community.

Posted August 04, 2009
I am a parent of a 2nd grader at King Chavez and I Love this school. Teachers and Staff are always available to speak to you. The campus is clean and full of murals. 2008-2009 it received the California Distinguished School Award. I feel proud that my daughter is a student at King Chavez!

Posted September 24, 2008
Love the school the first year I send my son there I didn't like it that much.. But now I like it my son is being taken care of they do teach them what they need to learn and any question you have they are always available to help you.... Love it it has really changed a lot

Posted July 26, 2008

Posted September 08, 2007
This school as been turned around by King/Chavez Public Schools. Excellent Charter School in the Community of Stockton (San Diego).

King-Chavez Primary Academy 1

Posted August 31, 2005
This is now a charter school so I no longer would like to send my son there!

King-Chavez Primary Academy 2

Posted August 15, 2005
- a staff
Good school, but has lacked discipline for years. This has brought scores down. Campus has been unclean for years! Front office staff is nice but over all the campus looks terrible

King-Chavez Primary Academy 1

Posted April 28, 2005
There is no parent involvment at this school. The administration cares more about paper work than they do the children. If you have a choice avoid this school.

King-Chavez Primary Academy
415 31st Street, San Diego, CA  92102
Last modified King-Chavez Primary Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-2. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
King-Chavez Primary Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top