Posted April 23, 2014
This school is nothing but great. The teachers really care for the childrens education. They have great lesson plans that keep the children learning and growing at a fast speed. Wonderful School for your child to attend. Also the area is nice and peaceful.

Posted January 25, 2014
I had mixed emotions about this school with neighbors saying it was a bad school. In the contrary its not at all that. The school has great teachers that are dedicated to there jobs. Among the teachers is Mr. Alcorn who won the Teacher of the year award!. PTA fluctuates when different board members are in but this year it looks great! School night events are packed and I see that parents give a lot to the school needs (supplies and event items). Wish more kids came to the school so that our teachers wouldn't have to be forced to leave (they really are great teachers and we have to loose them due to attendance as well. :( Its a shame how people perception from the outside is and they don't take the time to look at the school from the inside. its a beautiful school and always clean!!

Lee Elementary School 0

Posted June 23, 2008
My son started going to Lee since kinder and has now just graduated this year. All his teachers have been excellent & making sure the child achieves their best. Which has shown on his report card, he scored Advanced. Thank you and shot out to Mrs. Hicks!!!

Posted May 13, 2008
This is a good school. My son has developed a lot of people skills. The staff is very caring.

Posted September 14, 2007
My son just started the first grade, and the skills that he has learned at the kindergarten helped him tremendously. I'm excited to know that he is in a caring environment and that the education he is obtaining is superb.

Lee Elementary School 3

Posted January 03, 2007
I do not feel that this school has adequate resources or does things in a timely manner, when it comes to children with special needs. I think things are biased at times.

Posted November 09, 2006
My daughter is a kindergarten student in Ms. Mai's class and loves going to school every day. Ms. Mai is fun and energetic and seems to sincerely care about the progress and well-being of her students. I love watching the students wait 'in line' every morning, and how excited they are to start the day.

Posted June 22, 2004
My son just graduated from Lee and it has been a great experience. I only wish Ms. Boone and Ms. Mehan had arrived earlier. They are a great principal/vice principal team supervising an inspiring group of teachers.

Posted March 20, 2004
It is my daughters first year at Lee, and her Kindergarten teacher Ms.Mai is awesome. My daughter has shown significant improvement in her writing and reading skills. The new principal Mrs. Boone is a principal that cares and shows it in every aspect.

Posted October 28, 2003
My two children attend Lee Elementary since kindergarden. There have been a lot of positive changes at this school recently. The addition of our new principal has made school life much joyful and productive. She brings excellent experience that empowers teachers to love their profession. This positive attitude has my children hooked on learning and being part of reaching all high expectation. They see and understand their achievements are attainable thanks to the care and instruction of their wonderful teachers. I spend at couple of hours in the classroom and school at least 3 times a week and I can't remember seeing so many children behave so well, pay attention, and love their teachers, like I see it at Robert E. Lee Elementary. My baby preschooler will atttend this school.

Lee Elementary School
6196 Childs Avenue, San Diego, CA  92139
(619) 475-2020
Last modified Lee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lee Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top