Posted September 18, 2014
Special Needs Students STAY AWAY from this School!! I am having one of the worst experiences of my life in this School started by my Child's IEP Not being met, and the Principal screaming at me, because my Child does not "Just deal with his issues on his own" and criticize my Parenting skills.. Please please stay away from this school, I am going through terrible moments.

Mason Elementary School 4

Posted May 22, 2013
Love the den meetings and military family- friendly atmosphere!! This school is excellent for math skills!

Posted October 19, 2012
if you have a special needs child DO NOT ENROLL THEM HERE! My child gets homework that is way over her head, she is in second grade and has kindergarten level reading and they still dont work with her on that. Everything is math, math ,math. If you show concern about your child they are very rude. They do not listen or care about what the parent has to say at an iep meeting... the list goes on. This has been so stressful i am considering pulling my child out and home schooling her . I have never seen a school that finds the children and their parents to be irritating, but this one does. Hopefully i can get her into a different school for next year.

Mason Elementary School 3

Posted October 17, 2012
I have three children that attend this school. From what i've seen there is a problem with bullying. When I addressed a issue about what has been going on with my child, she was very rude and cold. During an IEP meeting for my child she decided to play on her IPAD then try to come up with solutions to assist the team. I would not recommend children with special needs attend this school. The school is all about the money and not about the needs of the children.

Mason Elementary School 5

Posted May 27, 2010
The post from May 4th is disturbing to me! I have two kids attending the school for the last two and a half years and have had an enlightening experience at Mason. My third grader has weekly spelling tests, and yes, she brings home plenty of homework in multiple subjec areas. FYI There are several programs available for extra help...I guess you just have to ask! We have been given science and reading books for free, as well as computer software to help supplement lessons. My kindergartener has an amazing teacher and has steadily progressed throughout the year. Mason is an ideal environment for your child to learn and to THRIVE! The campus security has been tighter than previous years and I appreciate that. We will miss it when we PCS.

Mason Elementary School 5

Posted May 07, 2010
I am happy with this school. The teachers are excellent, the staff is top notch. I have no complaints about this school, I consider my family fortunate that my 2 children go there.

Posted May 04, 2010
First of all they have no spelling tests at all and the only homework my son brings home is math homework . They have no reading classes for those who need a little help. My son will be behind his other classmates when we return to the east coast. I have never seen any books for science or history and he is in the 3rd grade.

Mason Elementary School 0

Posted October 06, 2009
The staff is wonderful from principal to staff to after school care. My first child attended Mason and now my second...my third child will definitely be attending Mason as well when he's ready!

Posted June 06, 2009