Bad
Good

I switched from scripps recently and everyone is amazing at mira mesa. I feel more at home at mira mesa. Every teacher makes me laugh everyday and my grades have improved tremendously. I went from a 2.8 to a 4.0.

I love this school! The people are so kinda. The teachers are actually really helpful. I transferred here from Torrey Pines High School where it a rich area and people assume the school is well funded. That's not the case. Mira Mesa is better funded definitely. Only one bad thing is the campus is closed for lunch. I would recommend this school.

school is good..and teachers are very supportive to students..will give home works..my son is doing his 11th grade ..my son says his science teacher teaches excellent, maths teacher teaches good..but he use to always appreciate science teacher.

This school is just unorganized when it comes to office maintenance. I was being transferred into this school and I was not helped at all the first day of school. The office was in chaos and the staff was just rude. The attendance clerk is just rude and very sarcastic. The security staff just rides around in their golf carts not actually helping anyone. The system and campus is in chaos and possibly ruins. The biggest regret being transferred into this high school. The teachers are perfectly fine, the rest of school... Let's just say MMHS isn't the best.

This school offers a full variety of academic programs and resources including a long list of AP courses available beginning in 9th grade. Several languages are offered; my child is currently in Spanish 5-6. There are more than 16 sports and 53 clubs, plus band, ASB, theater, etc. The community is also very supportive of the school. My student is a sophmore and so far has been very successful both academically and socially. He plays sports, is in AP classes, does community service through the school and attends many of the additional activities they offer. This is a well rounded, diverse, high achieving, resource filled school.

This is an amazing school! It offers a large number of diverse activities that make individuals well rounded. They have obtained the perfect balance of academics and extra curricular thus producing successful, educated, well rounded people who simultaneously have friends and lives. Although this school is roughly 40 API points lower than Scripps Ranch High School, it is much more school-like and way less life-less. Not to mention the fact that all of the staff are caring individuals who care about the students' success.

I really like Mira Mesa High School! There are so many great activities. Teachers are supportive.

his school is a horrible school. U should transfer them out immediately The teachers dont give the students any homework. Bad level of education and teachers give students 4.0 gpas end end up doing below basic education level resulting rejection from colleges. if you want your childeren to suceed take them to scripps ranch high school. the best highschoool in san diego. The best choice i ever made in my childs life. Its worth renting a place over there to get your children enrolled. Now one of them goes to harvard and the othere at UCLA. Marshall middle is a good school for middles school students. My son left in 10th grade just a week ago. Now he is saying that he is learning and his chemistry teacher is giving him so much to learn. He stays after school with UCSD profesers to learn about college as he is going to be the first one from our family to go.

Mira Mesa High School is an awesome School with a caring and committed staff. The diversity our School offers is unmatched and adds to the overall growth of our kids. If that isn't example enough in choosing Mira Mesa over Scripps the spelling and grammar errors offered by the supposed Scripps parent shows the education expectations between the two schools. Having had 2 kids graduate from MMHS and a junior in the SchooI now, I know that that type of spelling and grammar is considered an embarrassment and wouldn't be tolerated at our School. This parent (which I don't believe) could use some tutoring from some of our 3rd grade students in any one of the six awesome elementary Schools the community of Mira Mesa has to offer. The kid's and parent's that have been in and around MMHS know what we have and we are proud of all it has to offer. GO MARAUDERS!!!!

Outstanding school. Provides a variety of academic programs and extra-curricular activities. Staff and teachers have been supportive and responsive to parents and students. My Sr. and Fr. both have different learning styles and are on college prep path. I feel each are getting the appropriate levels of academic rigor to support their success in college. Top notch AP program- including Fine Arts. High pass rate for AP exams. My child will enter college with nearly a years worth of AP credit transferred. Extra-curricular activities are strongly encouraged and are supporting the development of the whole student. Both of my kids participate in sports and interest based activities. Overall very pleased with the school and what it is providing my family.

Last modified Mira Mesa High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.